Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

No More Birthday's On Nairaland The Code Has Being Removed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / No More Birthday's On Nairaland The Code Has Being Removed (826 Views)

The Code Of Content For Beverage Brands Like Wilson’s Lemonade / Nairaland: The Best Internet Community Website In Nigeria - My Reasons / Crack The Code With Emmanuel Onyenuforo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

No More Birthday's On Nairaland The Code Has Being Removed by sanny1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
NO MORE BIRTHDAY'S ON NAIRALAND THE CODE HAS BEING REMOVED ENJOY
Re: No More Birthday's On Nairaland The Code Has Being Removed by chiemmanuel(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Don't understand
Re: No More Birthday's On Nairaland The Code Has Being Removed by scoundrel(f): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hmm. So somebody is finally learning the code for this platform. I know we’ll never get a dislike button, a private message window and other features people have longed for since 2005. Let’s see what these minor cosmetic changes will provide in the long run.
Re: No More Birthday's On Nairaland The Code Has Being Removed by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 12, 2020
scoundrel:
Hmm. So somebody is finally learning the code for this platform. I know we’ll never get a dislike button, a private message window and other features people have longed for since 2005. Let’s see what these minor cosmetic changes will provide in the long run.
wat code
Re: No More Birthday's On Nairaland The Code Has Being Removed by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 12, 2020
sanny1:
yeah

Do u like the birthday??
Re: No More Birthday's On Nairaland The Code Has Being Removed by scoundrel(f): 6:34pm On May 12, 2020
peterangelo:
wat code
Every software in the world has a source code. Nairaland as a whole has a code it based off. The guy who runs this place purchased the already finished code and does minor tweaks to make it look customized. Him removing the birthdays feature means he has dug deeper into the mechanics to create a more personalized feel of the forum. I am not shocked he replaced it with more advertisements. It won't surprise me if he leases the data from this place to advertisers for an influx of periodical payments.

After going through your profile it is obvious this comment will fly over your head. Oh well, at least I typed it beforehand. Another user will learn from it.

1 Like

Re: No More Birthday's On Nairaland The Code Has Being Removed by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 12, 2020
scoundrel:

Every software in the world has a source code. Nairaland as a whole has a code it based off. The guy who runs this place purchased the already finished code and does minor tweaks to make it look customized. Him removing the birthdays feature means he has dug deeper into the mechanics to create a more personalized feel of the forum. I am not shocked he replaced it with more advertisements. It won't surprise me if he leases the data from this place to advertisers for an influx of periodical payments.

After going through your profile it is obvious this comment will fly over your head. Oh well, at least I typed it beforehand. Another user will learn from it.

Fly over my head lolz r u trying to say I'm intelligent

The guy who runs this place purchased the already finished code

The site is run by seun
Re: No More Birthday's On Nairaland The Code Has Being Removed by Seun(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2020
sanny1:
You can still see if it’s a users birthday on her profile.

3 Likes 9 Shares

(1)

Who Offers Nigerian's Instagram Followers, Likes, Comments Etc? / What Is A Onevanilla Prepaid Gift Card? / : Need A Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.