Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) (54708 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by VanGun: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

You wanted so bad to take a picture with me yesterday but forgot your phone . I used mine and promised to post so u can save it . Here it Is ! Thanks for the Love ....WE MOVE !

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9LrgQfh5pA/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by Caramelskin(f): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
The troll doesn’t deserve a response from Kaffy. Many people refuse to understand that the level of production of these hormones such as androgen, estrogen, testosterone etc. is not the same with everyone, that’s why they display their ignorance by bodyshaming.
Awon Olodo
——————————————————————-
FTC on Sunday, this week will be a great one. grin Please read my signature, comman buy iPhone 6s, 64gb for just #45k. Contact via siggy

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Haters everywhere you go.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by LifeMapEmpire(f): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
I love her response!!! Not everytime hate response... Sometimes match hate with Love!

154 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by bjprodint(f): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Super woman

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Buh she looks like a man, right?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by scoundrel(f): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
I like the reply. I hope she wasn’t the one who posted both comments for attention. One can’t trust these people nowadays. See her posture, on point. I still find it hard to believe she’s turning forty soon.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by scoundrel(f): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
Vortex369:
Buh she looks like a man, right?
No. She looks like a female athlete.

124 Likes

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Great

This is how a confident,self secured Christian woman responds to trolls.trolls are frustrated and miserable people looking for where to spread their misery since misery loves company.their negative energy is everywhere and in every place.we have them in our markets,on the road,in traffic,in the office,at schools parading themselves as cultists,in church (as ushers)even on nairaland, Twitter,(calling themselves savages), Instagram etc.them boku full here (nairaland) especially

Even kids aren't spared of this venom.you see kids as young as 5 bullying their peers.guess where they learnt it from? wink

They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all

But as for me I don't have manners and courtesy with trolls on and off nairaland.i give them a taste of their own medicine.thats the only way to fully emancipate yourself From their bile

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
scoundrel:

No. She looks like a female athlete.
Naaaaaaah, in my eyes she looks like a man. Nothing is wrong with looking like a man, so why the drifts?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Vortex369:
Naaaaaaah, in my eyes she looks like a man. Nothing is wrong with looking like a man, so why the drifts?
the troll has mischievous intents

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by Stillthebest: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
scoundrel:
I like the reply. I hope she wasn’t the one who posted both comments for attention. One can’t trust these people nowadays. See her posture, on point. I still find it hard to believe she’s turning forty soon.

She even looks 45 guy! Shes not young looking. She only looks fit fit becauee of her series of exercise...

I know people who are 43 Close to me that u won't believe that's their ages. And they are not even educated people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by Rickjordan(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
The guy only say what he saw, whats the insult there....

4 Likes

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by YorubaKinging: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Kaffy is more than a man. She is 1,000 men put together. Strong woMAN

11 Likes

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by FreshOrganics: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
U
Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by QuickStandard: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
People will never learn to mind their businesses.
So after begging for a selfy with her, the idiot went clout chasing! SMH

Happy new month Nairalanders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by dayleke: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Is she a man?

Why is she letting it bother her?

She shouldn't have even bothered to respond sed.
Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by blinking001(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
People need to start minding their business.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by Openbusiness: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
What a refined lady. Try that with Nollywood actresses and they will insult your father, mother, uncle, aunt, cousin, nephew, niece, grandmother, your grandmother's mother, your unborn family, dead ancestors and your gateman. Those ones no get shame at all. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by money121(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Set awon muscle

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by bmdmixer: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
bjprodint:
Super woman
Mouth Gig production International
Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nice one

Kaffy never had the girly looks from onset, so I see no reason shaming her for that. Moreover You don't expect someone that dances and stays In gym like 24/7 to have all the girly shape intact without shrinking.

10 Likes

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by kittykollinxx(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Smart response

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Cheiiiiii angry
Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by Igwe35: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lol
Re: Kaffy Replies A Troll Who Called Her A “Man” (Photo) by kelvinhilton(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Please someone should remind me who kaffy is again tongue

Check out my signature now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office / Charly Boy Praying Like A Monk Along The Road In Abuja / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.