Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

I've Dated Famous People And Other Men I Tossed In The Receptacle Since They Nev - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Dated Famous People And Other Men I Tossed In The Receptacle Since They Nev (591 Views)

Singer Ruger Appreciates D' Prince, Jonzing World Records, Others, Says I'll Nev / Shatta Wale: I Allowed Other Men Sleep With My Ex-girlfriend For Money / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Dated Famous People And Other Men I Tossed In The Receptacle Since They Nev by odidi24news(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
I've dated famous people and other men I tossed in the receptacle since they never treated me how I would have preferred - Vlogger, Grace Ajilore .

Well known Vlogger, Grace Ajilore took to her Instastory to give an understanding to some sentimental connections she had before.

The Vlogger who expressed that there is no disgrace in experiencing tragedy, uncovered that she has discovered that "you must be in numerous trashy connections to comprehend what you really merit".

Ajilore affirmed that she has constantly tried to do she said others should do as she dated superstars, men who wear formal attire, cash men, men who acquire cash from her and underhanded young men.

She uncovered that she dumped them all in a "canister" since none of them treated her how she would have preferred. The mother of one additionally exhorted women to move past their wrecked connections and consider it to be a type of a learning experience.

See her posts beneath;

https://lawrenceudemezue..com

Re: I've Dated Famous People And Other Men I Tossed In The Receptacle Since They Nev by LifeMapEmpire(f): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Inspire to aspire to perspire... Smh, motivational speaker that can't even motivate herself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Dated Famous People And Other Men I Tossed In The Receptacle Since They Nev by bjprodint(f): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
I don't know her

1 Like

Re: I've Dated Famous People And Other Men I Tossed In The Receptacle Since They Nev by espn(m): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lol this one go don date over 100 guys... I wonder how many you have slept with...I find it funny when some ladies always think if relationship doesn't work out..it is the fault of the opposite sex...

1 Like

Re: I've Dated Famous People And Other Men I Tossed In The Receptacle Since They Nev by scoundrel(f): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
This one looks like an Instagram slay queen. She should continue deceiving herself.
Re: I've Dated Famous People And Other Men I Tossed In The Receptacle Since They Nev by odidi24news(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
espn:
Lol this one go don date over 100 guys... I wonder how many you have slept with...I find it funny when some ladies always think if relationship doesn't work out..it is the fault of the opposite sex...

Lol...
Re: I've Dated Famous People And Other Men I Tossed In The Receptacle Since They Nev by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Prostitution with vulgar egotism personified.
Re: I've Dated Famous People And Other Men I Tossed In The Receptacle Since They Nev by Lilymax(f): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
Are we supposed to find this inspiring?? undecided
Re: I've Dated Famous People And Other Men I Tossed In The Receptacle Since They Nev by Oowel(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Regardless her past actions she's a pretty lady, Wish she has learned from her wrong decisions in the past, she will make amends I believe moving forward...

(1) (Reply)

Video /photos : Ronaldinho Arrested In Paraguay For Possesion Of Fake Passport / Top 5 Current Richest Female Actresses In Nollywood 2020 / Masturbation: No One Can Tell Me What To Do With My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.