Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People (5449 Views)

I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m / Own A Land In Abuja With A Deposit Of N250k / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Philantropists: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good day all, I am looking for three people who are in need of cash support for a business of their choice, i am doing this out of keen interest for people who may be in genuine need.

You will need to provide details of the business you are already into or plan to invest the funds in.

The beneficiaries will be chosen from the first 20 people that contact or quote me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Evergreen4(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:
Good day all, I am looking for three people who are in need of cash support for a business of their choice, i am doing this out of keen interest for people who may be in genuine need.

You will need to provide details of the business you are already into or plan to invest the funds in.

The beneficiaries will be chosen from the first 20 people that contact or quote me.
please, I'm interested
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by kestolove95(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
How do I contact u? I need the loan
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Argricurtura
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by damienwayne(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

Very very interested.
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by kimond101: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

I'm interested please.

Agriculture
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by spinna: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

I am interested sir. To expand my startup agrobiz of Dairy and cattle farming.
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by TimmyA: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
I am into greenhouse cultivation
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Soneh(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

Interested.
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by ThePansophist: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

Good Day,

I'm a start-up agroprenuer. If i secure a grant, it will help towards the establishment of my projects, create menial jobs, boost agro-productivity.

Suppliers for the bulk of equipment i need are on Jiji, hence, direct payment can be made to this sellers, with my delivery contact supplied to them to make delivery to me.

I'm willing to accept equipment/asset funding in place of cash. I'll be grateful if my application is favorably reviewed for consideration.

I'm currently at the start-up phase of cultivating perennials and if you choose me as one of your beneficiaries, after the project is completed, i will also committ to providing such philanthropic gesture to three persons from the proceeds of project returns.

Note land has been acquired for my projects with some developments already on-going, i have a registered business brand. The project is stalled from lack of funds to complete the clearing of the land that i did a section of in November 2019.

This grant will assist in completing the land preparation,buying some mechanical equipment and planting materials. And it seals up what is required to complete the project

Kindly consider my application Sir/Ma

Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by damienwayne(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

Interested for a restaurant business.
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Moz22: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

interested
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by imustmakeit(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Scam

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by keneryhark(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

I sincerely need a business grant for my startup titled trek. I am currently an Uber driver and most of my savings as gone into bringing this my startup to live. I have to my credit a befitting website trek.com.ng and a mobile application which can be downloaded on Google play store. because of how much fund I have invested in this project I have not been able to put back to Uber business one of my cars that have parked up since last year. I 'll appreciate it if I can either get funding for my the startup or fund to put back the vehicle which has been faulty since last year back to business.

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Barbados20(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Interested Sir
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by stiles009(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

I am into aquaculture. I raise 1000 fishes from fingerlings to table size (1kg averagely). This takes approximately six month. I do this once in a year while my fish ponds stays idle for the remainder of the six month. This is because water is a big challenge where I reside. And since I'm using concrete pond, I would need need a standard 15-20 rings well or a standard borehole. A borehole cost approximately 500k in my part of the town (Abeokuta, ogun state) while a 20 rings standard well cost about 180000 naira if it's to dig from scratch. However, I already have a well of 8 rings but this does not suffice as it doesn't get more than 1 ring water during the dry season so I'm still forced out of business for the remainder of the six month like I said earlier. I would appreciate if I can get this fund to help me extend the well from 8 rings into 20 rings and this will cost about 120,000 naira. This will provide adequate water throughout the year and enable me carry out production all year round.
Pictures and evidence required will be posted here at your behest. Thanks.
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by emooo(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
Interested computer business center.
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Barbados20(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
Am Interested sir. Godbless you more

Am into fashion design and sales of tailoring items in Abuja..
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Femolacaster(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Are you for real?
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by chiemmanuel(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
How can I contact you
Philantropists:

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Gideon20(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Herdsmen: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

Bet9ja office for Wuse market, Abuja.
Bro, believe me it’s really worth it.

You said people that quote you.
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by bigtboi(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2020
I'm very much interested as I have plans of investing in sales of plumbing and building materials, I already know and understand the business and its ethics plus it's very much in demand at my location... I just need capital to start up
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by FreshOrganics: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

Hello Sir

I'm into agriculture. I need some mechanical weeders and diggers. You can pay to sellers online and I'll pick up the equipment from you. This proves how i need these equipment for my projects

Thank you
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

Hello.
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Poorboy: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by bigtboi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

Good day sir/ma
I'm very much interested as I have plans of investing in sales of plumbing and building materials, I already know and understand the business and its ethics plus it's very much in demand at my location... I just need capital to start up
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Ladylite: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
It is scam... Pls don't fall for this guy and expose your business ideas and plans here.

It is not the first time this is happening on nairaland. No one will get the money but the crook will cart away with the best idea

7 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by WebLab: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Philantropists:

I need this to boost my Tech business.
Thnks
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Seeeeeeee: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
Please I need a loan of 1
Million, I am a Federal Government Staff. The loan can be deducted from my salary monthly. I want to use it and complete my 4 self-contain room that I want to rent out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by AskProf: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ladylite:
It is scam... Pls don't fall for this guy and expose your business ideas and plans here.

It is not the first time this is happening on nairaland. No one will get the money but the crook will cart away with the best idea

Tell them, if only they'll hear.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Loan To Finance Your Projects? / What Business/investment Can Young Undergradute, Do With 70thousand Naira. / Let's Talk Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.