Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... (1435 Views)

B.M.F Tv Series Where Can I Download This Series Movie? / LUCIFER SERIES: What Is Your Take On This Series / Watch This Series For Your Weekend Desperate Single Ladies Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Great100000: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
I Can't believe I didn't watch this Series for long time, am just watching it now, I mean HOMELAND, this series is so so so interesting and fantastic, every part of this series is amazing, just finished season 2 now. Guys if you don't watch this then damn you are missing, I love this Series.

Genres: Crime, Drama , Mystery

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
I watched the first season two years ago. It's a very good movie.
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Great100000: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Cavallari:
I watched the first season two years ago. It's a very good movie.
Yeah it is, so so interesting, I started watching it last month and am in Season 2 already
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by sleemoon(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Great100000:
Yeah it is, so so interesting, I started watching it last month and am in Season 2 already

lolz....wetin u go cum do wen u reach season 8??...

the latest episode wey dem release yesterday left my jaw dropping
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Great100000: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
sleemoon:

lolz....wetin u go cum do wen u reach season 8??...

the latest episode wey dem release yesterday left my jaw dropping
Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked I know that this Series is of the best series ever, am enjoying it at the moment and later I will reach season 8 grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Vidsolution79: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
I just finished season one...its really boring
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Great100000: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Vidsolution79:
I just finished season one...its really boring
Or very interesting
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Great100000: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Vidsolution79: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Great100000:
Or very interesting
Boring....I don't no if the season 2 we change my impression though
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Great100000: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
Vidsolution79:

Very Very Interesting Series, I noticed this Series won Several Awards.

The Series is also very emotional especially the Brody Family, the real definition of Things fall apart, They Also Broke Nicholas Brody Very Much To The Enxtent He wanted to give up, that Guy that played the Role of Nicholas Brody is a Great Actor, This Series has everything the Movie/Series must have.

I also like that Brody Daughter (Dana) she is a great actress also, she played the role we'll.
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by IamMichael(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Vidsolution79:

Homeland is probably the best Spy Series in the Entertainment industry. Though The American's is up there with it.
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by chival(f): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Seasons 1 and 2 of Homeland are great. The series takes a serious nose dive from season 3 after the character Brody was killed.
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Great100000: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
IamMichael:

Homeland is probably the best Spy Series in the Entertainment industry. Though The American's is up there with it.
Thanks I even heard that Former US PRESIDENT (BARACK OBAMA) and also HILARY CLITON Are fans of this Series, the Series I very very entertaining and interesting, very emotional too especially what happened to Brody Family.
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Great100000: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
chival:
Seasons 1 and 2 of Homeland are great. The series takes a serious nose dive from season 3 after the character Brody was killed.
They should not have killed that Brody character because he is one of the character that make it very interesting, I also like that DANA Brody (Brody Daughter) she is very talented and great Actress.
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by IamMichael(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Great100000:
Thanks I even heard that Former US PRESIDENT (BARACK OBAMA) and also HILARY CLITON Are fans of this Series, the Series I very very entertaining and interesting, very emotional too especially what happened to Brody Family.
True bro.
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Great100000: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
IamMichael:

True bro.
Nice One
Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Great100000: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sad that there wont be Peter Quinn Character again, the Guy sacrificed his life to Save Carrie and Madam President-Elect. The Guy tried alot in the series.

Re: Wow!!! This Series Is One Of The Best, Its So So Fantastic.... by Great100000: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Wowwwwwww!!! This is very very interesting, even though i know already but this series just let me understand much better the POWER OF MEDIA If you want to know what i mean by that watch Season 6 and 7 of the Series, Brett O'Keefe use Media to fight Madam President-Elect and he even used it when she sworn in but he used it to create Fake New and destroyed things, if you want to know what am talking about watch Season 7 Episode 4 of this Series, this is HOMELAND is one of the best Series ever, no wonder Barack Obama and Hilary Clitton are fans of this Series.

(1) (Reply)

Download Full Movie Bloodshot 2020 Hdrip / Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' / Who Is Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.