Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Nominte Your Most Ignored Posters For 2010[continued] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nominte Your Most Ignored Posters For 2010[continued] (713 Views)

Woman Walks Into Shop Completely Naked To Buy Lunch,ignored By Customers / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nominte Your Most Ignored Posters For 2010[continued] by sinistyle(m): 1:09am On Dec 20, 2010
Too bad the old thread had to be locked. Where are we expected air our beef? nuff said

sagamite, you ninny! Come hither, you uneducated wankster!
Your leprous fingers have been moving at an unprecedented speed in my absence. Not surprised, given that you are an empty barrel.
Now, check the link below and see how you goofed:
http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/food

Now to your question, is food uncountable? Yes, food is uncountable. However, it becomes countable when you are talking about a particular type of food. In the latter context, it can also be uncountable.
For example, you can say: I'm going to buy food.
and not: I'm going to buy foods.
You can say: Chicken foods being transported.
and not:
foods being transported.   

To your famous statement,"foods being transported". . . In your own words, you said you were implying "variety". You can only pluralize food when you are speaking in the specific and so your statement in bold is grammatically untenable.
Can you now see how terribly flawed your knowledge of English is, Mr. Wannabe Intellect? You, intellect? Not in this lifetime, the next, never, you insensate piece of crap. Not with that porous brain of yours that can't hold the sacrosanct rule of grammar - The Concord Rule; subject - verb agreement as evinced in your "Does Arabs. . ." post. When others are kicking knowledge here, the best you do is resort to using your favourite banal words - 'mor0n', 'cretin' and reeetard, that aptly describe you.
Like I always tell my patients,"Acceptance is key." You are a dullard; an incredible one, accept it; it's who you are. Intelligence is not in your make up, you can't force it. Ever heard of the eternal debate, "Nature vs Nurture"?
And to think that this foool started a thread to criticize Nigerian journalists who possess over a million times more knowledge than the aggregate of he and his lineage is just unstomachable. . .
Bloody dullard, you are no contest! Next

(1)

Abortion: Another Name For Murder / I Need You To Survive / Mukina Pls Unban Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.