Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Our Only Hope On Coronavirus In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Our Only Hope On Coronavirus In Nigeria (279 Views)

Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Only Hope On Coronavirus In Nigeria by Mrdecent(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
I was in Lagos yesterday and I vowed not to go back again until all is settled andwell on this conoravirus.

The way people of Lagos move about and the choke environment is enough to scare the hell out of any logical thinking human going by the viral nature of the disease.

Hardly would you enter a bus without at least one person sneezing, coughing or showing symptoms of weakness or sickness. In fact, one can be so unfortunate that you have all these people in a single bus or sitting side by side with you.

I started thinking of people who could likely escape this looming danger in Lagos and I couldn't think of one person or a group of people.

Island people? Ma lo ro.. No think am oh. They mostly depend on the mainland to survive.

In fact, right now it will be foolish of any politican to think of embezzling health allocated funds at this time.

Virus does not recognise the rich or politicians. You can ask the people of Iran. There is no immunity for politicians in this case.

Also, I pray this will not be the time when both the rich and the poor will have to suffer for the poor health care system that has been with us for decades.

Most pathetic of it all is that, even if the president is infected today, he will need to be quarantined, treated in Nigeria and by Nigerian doctors. I don't really think there is any country that is ready to allow imported problem of this nature to their country.

I am sure no president has ever thought of this kind of equal problem with the masses; probably our past and present politicians would have acted better in all areas.

The continent of Africa at large should be concerned just like every other person in Nigeria. China started it then to other part of the world mostly to Asian countries, Italy took it to other Europe countries down to Nigeria, Africa most populous country.

for the very first time in a national and world issue for that matter I have no other solution to suggest than to go to God in �������.

we are helpless and the only solution is to call on God not to allow all of us to suffer and die for the past evils of our past leaders.

Let's pray that the announcement of the infested Italian man should be a gimmick to embezzle allocated fund to courtail the spread of the virus. Just like some people believe in some quarters.

If otherwise, then let's pray ;

1. that cure should come in no distance time.

2.That God himself should help us to stop the spread.

We are as good as we are without health care systems and to make it worse, there is no santizer and face mask in the market again. Foolish People who may not be alive to spend the money when the issue snowball are thinking of cool business by playing economics of demand and supply.

Only God can help us, we have failed ourselves before this time.

God no go shame us.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157370305163423&id=522428422

1 Like

Re: Our Only Hope On Coronavirus In Nigeria by Lawgod247: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
ok
Re: Our Only Hope On Coronavirus In Nigeria by ojun50(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

OSUTH SAGAMU: Patients Groan Under Unbearable Heat And Strange Mosquitoes / 0 / Coronavirus: French Minister Of Culture Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.