Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Newest NL Member (by B.O.E.) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Newest NL Member (by B.O.E.) (328 Views)

Dance By B-red Ft Mayorkun / A Portrait Of B.O.C Madaki (Nigerian Artist) By Felix Zachariah / New Hot Jam #only U By B.L.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newest NL Member (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
I first came to know about Nairaland sometimes around the 3rd quarter of 2018. I saw a religious post of interest shared on a timeline, with the link referencing NL, on one of these popular social media platforms. Notwithstanding, I didn't take too much to the forum partly because I was not quite familiar with it (maybe due to its popularity in contrast to other social media platforms), and presumably because I didn't find the site very eye-catching on first visit (this maybe because the site looked autochtonous and topical).

Interestingly, I began to pick interest in visiting NL more in the later part of 2018 when I got links referencing me to the site for my search results to certain things I sought for online using the operamini app. In 2019, I began to frequently access the site as a guest to read posts, comments and threads. Fortunately, I'm this day officially a registered member of this site and technically a non-ceremonious Nairalander.

Hopefully, I hope to have a pleasant stay here, and to basically engage myself positively.

√ business and service
√ harmony and solidarity
√ surrogacy and succour
√ searchlight and illumination
√ friendship and socialization
√ criticisms and corrections
√ piety, are many amongst reasons why I'm here.

With utmost caution, one thing I've very much observed in here is the notoriety and offensive attitude of a nonimaginary majority. A considerable number though are sensible and reasonable. Please I would appreciate interactions and responses devoid of altercations and vile utterances.

Without any iota of pessimism, I'm still certain some for whatever reasons will try to victimize or have a go at me. Well, I'm appealing in advance to such persons. Anyways for the time being, I'm assuming the personality of the protagonist character in the James Hadley Chase's 'why pick on me' fictional novel.

I greet all with a Holy kiss. I come in peace.

(1) (Reply)

1x Bet Mobile App / Coronavirus: Does Black Seed Oil Cure COVID-19? / Get Online Appliances Repair Services While Lockdown Prolongs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.