Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Investment Plan For 25years - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Plan For 25years (1048 Views)

Nobody Plan For Poverty Consciously, Invest N2500 Now And Make 30k in Two Weeks / "BUILD Student Hostel With N30millions & MAKE N9millions Every Year For 25years, / ''BUILD Student hostel With N30millions & MAKE N9millions Every Year For 25years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Plan For 25years by harlee(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hello,pls I need advice on how to invest some amount of money with me now, and the best investment option.. The said investment I'd leave for 25years straight. So to the investment gurus in the house,what options would you advice? Shares or bond??
If shares..with which companies? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Investment Plan For 25years by emperovial2019: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Invest in oil palm plantation. Chat me up for detail's!

2 Likes

Re: Investment Plan For 25years by Ladylite: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
harlee:
Hello,pls I need advice on how to invest some amount of money with me now, and the best investment option.. The said investment I'd leave for 25years straight. So to the investment gurus in the house,what options would you advice? Shares or bond??
If shares..with which companies? Thanks.
The three major and best investment sectors are
Agriculture
Real estate
Technology

Go to agropark on Instagram and invest.

Or buy land and fence it with military protection and it will appreciate

1 Like

Re: Investment Plan For 25years by SavageResponse(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
emperovial2019:
Invest in oil palm plantation. Chat me up for detail's!

OP, before you take this advise make sure you confirm that the trees in the plantation are relatively young

1 Like

Re: Investment Plan For 25years by harlee(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ladylite:

The three major and best investment sectors are
Agriculture
Real estate
Technology

Go to agropark on Instagram and invest.

Or buy land and fence it with military protection and it will appreciate
thanks for this info.. But I am actually talking about stocks and bonds
Re: Investment Plan For 25years by Rensh: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Movement revolution I hail
harlee:
thanks for this info.. But I am actually talking about stocks and bonds

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Claim this N8,000 Bankiom Airdrop Alert / Savings In Insurance Or Bank, Which One Is Better? / To Sell. Spring Bank, Fidelity Bank & Afribank Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.