Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Anyone Gone For US Immigrant Visa Interview After The Ban Effective Date Feb 21? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Gone For US Immigrant Visa Interview After The Ban Effective Date Feb 21? (1631 Views)

How Has The Ban On Keke And Okada In Lagos Affected You? / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Gone For US Immigrant Visa Interview After The Ban Effective Date Feb 21? by stevewale(m): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Has anyone here went for his/her immigrant visa interview at the US embassy after the recent ban went into effect on February 21st, 2020?

Pls kindly share your experience there.

Was the interview conducted as planned or canceled? I filled i-130 for my mum and it’s almost time for its approval at the uscis level ... I want to have an idea of how the ban will affect it; either it’s at the approval stage here or at the interview stage at the embassy in Naija.

Thanks
Re: Anyone Gone For US Immigrant Visa Interview After The Ban Effective Date Feb 21? by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 02, 2020
For what na... Is US the only country in the world to visit...wee have far better countries to visit...

Finland dey.. they welcome immigrants
Australia dey.
Newzeland dey
Netherlands dey...

I don't know why Nigerians are so obsessed with America...

Share for America like for other countries. grin

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anyone Gone For US Immigrant Visa Interview After The Ban Effective Date Feb 21? by stevewale(m): 1:27am On Mar 02, 2020
ifykris22:
For what na... Is US the only country in the world to visit...wee have far better countries to visit...

Australia dey.
Newzeland dey
Netherlands dey...

Lolz ... my question is not about the visiting visa though ... it’s related to the category of visa that was banned ... IMMIGRANT VISA not the visitors’ visa.

Every country is great on its own smiley

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Gone For US Immigrant Visa Interview After The Ban Effective Date Feb 21? by Xclusiveme: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
ifykris22:

Australia dey.
Newzeland dey
Netherlands dey...

we go to places where our relatives and friends are. If I have a relative in Canada and none in Netherland where do u think would be easier for me to go and have my papers
Re: Anyone Gone For US Immigrant Visa Interview After The Ban Effective Date Feb 21? by davido05: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
A question was asked and you saying something else . What is my business with thoes mentioned countries when I have no relatives or business there ? Some people need sense Sha.

ifykris22:

Australia dey.
Newzeland dey
Netherlands dey...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Gone For US Immigrant Visa Interview After The Ban Effective Date Feb 21? by lonlytroy(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Make una forget America abeg, there are more better countries to visit
Yankee done cast na

(1) (Reply)

2,500 Years Old Grave Of Couple Warrior, Baby And Servant Found In Siberia(Pics) / Turkey Visa? What Are The Requirment / ‘visa Applicants Must Plan Ahead, Avoid Touts’ - Consul Chief, Us Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.