Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

.......... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / .......... (2067 Views)

Nigerian Models / Nigerian Ladies Going Crazy For Buttocks And Hips Enhancing Drugs / Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.......... by kobosmart(m): 6:03am On Dec 20, 2010
Re: .......... by InkedNerd(f): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2010
lol, with all honesty there is some truth to this. For example, here in New York a lot of the African models both male and female tend to date outside of their race. I noted a lot of the African models I know have Europeans boyfriend and rarely ever date black men.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
@poster
and may i ask what is all the big deal?! are you saying that Nigerian model should ONLY date black men?!

let them date whoever they feel is right for them at the time, and basta!
Re: .......... by Slunt: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2010
Big deal?
Re: .......... by jamaicangi(f): 2:47am On Dec 22, 2010
I think that most of the men are Europeans. The average white American man is still too racist to seriously date a black woman. There are exceptions of course but this is rare.

Oluchi is married to an Italian for example. Iman is married to a Brit. Etc.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion School In PH / Top 10 Most Expensive Wedding Dresses In The World / What Do You Think About Opposite Sex Stylist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.