Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) (81473 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Adewale Adeleke Buys 2019 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by harisclub: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Auxtin85(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
obembet:
Vanity upon .... who slap me

Na me

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Auxtin85(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
harisclub:
Vanity upon vanity

Shut your trash
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
orunmila144:
make e no kill am like kobe bryant oooo. me i done talk my own sha undecided

Your papa LEG don am?
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
orunmila144:
It's better to die in your plane than to die on your Okada.. undecided
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
harisclub:
Vanity upon vanity
Na so.. shocked

Make that vanity fall on me.. undecided
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by ogunmourinho(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
[quote author=idonhammer post=87107949][/quote] where is your sense?
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Slimdada(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
leksite120:
I thought Davido was the owner before ni
David fit buy jet??
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by EnterpriseMan: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
whitedove:
continue to analyse what you do not know,the man's net worth was not made in naira alone....read his story bro and be inspired.
You Literally wrote nothing in relation to what i said. Or you just wanted to quote me for no reason??
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Carlyboi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
obembet:
Vanity upon .... who slap me
sup obem longtime no see!

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
EnterpriseMan:
angry angry The mentality of the stupid Africans. He will never be 1/20 as rish as Bill Gates, yet he buys a New jet worth $62million and has a previous one worth $35million, while Bill Gates owns just one worth $40million and uses his money for more productive activities. Maintaining that Jet yearly would cost over 500million naira. Later they would say Nigerian ain't animal's. i can bet he just bought it so that he can say "i have a new jet" no logically reason behind this purchase cheesy cheesy

His money, your headache.

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by nedekid: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
leksite120:
I thought Davido was the owner before ni
Na my children get my things. So also na David get im daddy things.
The only exception na BBQ man weh him "darling" daddy be presidio an him still de struggle with suya and turki.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Vortex369:
Finally, he got a real class and not the previous junk plane.

This is what I expect real men to own.

Now, I can call him a friend.
this no females no go kill person ..

like she possesses one herself
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Legendguru: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by fredopareto(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
One tin I like Nigeria for is dis..they will continue to buy until one of dem die in his own private plane crash..next...none will buy again..congrat sir
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Lordapson23(m): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nellybank:
Congrats to him. But wait o, wey my papa dey hustle him own hustle enter self?

Like my papa undecided
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by saajus: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Haba. Take it easy. Let's always wish him safe trips. Moreover, PJ's are safer than Helicopters.
orunmila144:
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by sundayoluwatimi(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
[s][/s]
orunmila144:
[s][/s]

Think positive. It will help you more.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by saajus: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
If that's true, he must have used a whole village.
Ernerstdavid55:
Blood money

Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Goldenboy10(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Am tired of reading this news. NEXT angry sad
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by nairashopping(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
See the smile on his face. God punish poverty.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by saajus: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
It is his money, he can do whatever he likes with it but I think 35Billion Naira on PJ's in two years does not make sense. We are the poverty capital of the world. I wish our rich men are so passionate to eradicate poverty in the land. Some of them are trying but they can do much more. Majority of them are in their 70s, they will be leaving soon but their children and children's children may not have a country to call their own cos if we continue this way, Nigeria will be a war-torn country in 25 years' time.
I dare him to do the following;
Jug around Lagos Island without security men
Enter public transport without security men
Wake up in the middle of the night and just go grab something in the store/restaurant alone.

Those dares above are what their counterparts in advanced countries enjoy cos they created a good environment by joining hands with the Govt. They don't need a bunch of policemen/bodyguards to be following them around.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
EnterpriseMan:
angry angry The mentality of the stupid Africans. He will never be 1/20 as rish as Bill Gates, yet he buys a New jet worth $62million and has a previous one worth $35million, while Bill Gates owns just one worth $40million and uses his money for more productive activities. Maintaining that Jet yearly would cost over 500million naira. Later they would say Nigerian ain't animal's. i can bet he just bought it so that he can say "i have a new jet" no logically reason behind this purchase cheesy cheesy

I see the problem you have is that you don't celebrate with people when God do something great in their lives and u expect to be celebrated. becos if you do u wont waste your time to analyze all this trash. The Adeleke's family has really helped in transforming lives in one way or the other in hths country so pls ask well. I wish them well in all they do
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
fredopareto:
One tin I like Nigeria for is dis..they will continue to buy until one of dem die in his own private plane crash..next...none will buy again..congrat sir

Hate speech spotted
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Godwin2am(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
may the mercy of our Lord Jesus lead me to my destiny helper. Amen
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by tunmedies(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
Blood money
Go and do your own.
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by destinel(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Roon9:
Davido's own nkor

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!

.. Will this 1kva be able to support a Deep Freezer?
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by 77up(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
Blood money
go and get your own water money and let's hear word jare undecided
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
77up:
go and get your own water money and let's hear word jare undecided
make una leave me alone na everybody just dey quote me ..if u na donat 1k each to me I never make am for life
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by 77up(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
make una leave me alone na everybody just dey quote me ..if u na donat 1k each to me I never make am for life
lolz grin

All way na way, if that is how you wan generate your own blood money , my hand no dey o
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Amotekun777: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Adeleke's money confirm...congrats to grandpa ifeanyi

Okoro Savage spotted! grin
Re: Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) by Alyusroh03: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
� *TO LET*

� *Very Big Shop on* *odunlami street Anthony ,*
� *Price : #600k* *per year*

� 08181931642

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam / Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man