Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) (2679 Views)

Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Anambra Boy Gifts His Billionaire Father Rolls Royce Cullinan On His Birthday / Inside Olu Okeowo's Lagos Mansion "Palacio De Okeowo" (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) by NwekeUG(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2020
Davido’s Billionaire Father, Adedeji Adeleke Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video)

Billionaire businessman , Adedeji Adeleke, has acquired a new private jet, IgbereTV reports.

His latest acquisition is a Bombadier Global Express 6000. According to publisher, Dele Momodu, Adeleke’s new jet is worth over $62m.

In 2018, Mr Adeleke also bought a jet said to be worth $35 million.

IgbereTV recalls that his son, Davido earlier made the claim that a new jet was arriving, causing most fans to think it were his.

“New jet here !!! 19 seater on y’all bitch asses!!! WATTBA!!!!”, he tweeted.

Well whatever is for his father is also for him (Davido)

Congrats to the Adelekes!

See a video of the jet when it arrived Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER5BFk1SFrs

http://igberetvnews.com/1341781/davidos-billionaire-father-adedeji-adeleke-buys-62m-bombardier-express-jet-photo-video/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) by Neroiam(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Somebody say MONEY

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Dis one no be Audio jet

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) by GOFRONT(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2020
So make we come do wetin??

Make we fry ROCK??

If he like make he try say he wan fly the Jet by himself, Na Suntai Dembaba go be his second name........

Nonsense and Bombardier..
Re: Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) by abdulskulboy(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2020
GOFRONT:
So make we come do wetin??
Make we fry ROCK??
No, leak your d!ck. Why can't u appreciate successful people
Re: Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) by johnmartus(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2020
And so? Go to his home town in Ede and see the sorry state of the twon.
They called themselves elites they can't help people. This thing is common among Yoruba people. And its not like that among igbo people.
Re: Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2020
Davido's father is a simple rich man.
The only rich man I have seen with unpassworded WiFi.

Mehnnn, those years in Aisu, Ede I downloaded films till my laptop memory is full

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) by sodiqapril(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2020
The interior be like say na London used but the exterior sleek...more blessings Mr Adeleke .. money good oo.. $63m just like that and to buy shoe of #15k dy do my gbishgbish
Re: Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) by ziziangel(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2020
johnmartus:
They called themselves elites they can't help people. This thing is common among Yoruba people. And its not like that among igbo people.

Its in every part of Nigeria bro. Don't assign it to one tribe. I'm from Imo state and I know very rich people that live in the midst of the squalor.

Desist from being tribalistic in your analysis
Re: Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) by johnmartus(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Your last paragraph just rubbish your stupid character's. How is my comment relate to tribalistic.
ziziangel:

Its in every part of Nigeria bro. Don't assign it to one tribe. I'm from Imo state and I know very rich people that live in the midst of the squalor.

Desist from being tribalistic in your analysis
Re: Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) by Tomide007: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
johnmartus:
It's in every region....BTW....e no try for them, he owes them nothing yet he gives scholarships, built his institution there etc. So u expect him to buy cars for them, give them houses?
It's not his responsibility to cater for them.
Re: Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) by ziziangel(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
johnmartus:
Your last paragraph just rubbish your stupid character's. How is my comment relate to tribalistic.

Lol.

Can't trade words with you. Got better things to attend to

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Buy From UK Pay In Naira In Nigeria / I Got 10000 Foreign Currency Note From The Okirika Trouser I Bought / Oil At $25: Kachikwu Blames Saudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.