Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Admission Admission Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Admission Admission (248 Views)

2018/2019 Admission! Admission!! Institute Of Maritime & Safety,nigeria (imasan) / Admission! Admission! Admission!!! / Nigerian Maritime University: Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Admission Admission by Henryosita007: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Romania is a very peaceful and wonderful country with lots of cheap universities and plentiful of work... Don't doubt me, they have some of the most beautiful women to walk on planet earth.. Being a member of the EU, you can enjoy free travel to 6 European countries and with them joining the schengen area this year, you will be able to travel to the whole Europe with just your student residency permit... With the new law in place, you get your permanent residency permit after spending 5 years in the country... At practical concepts incorporation, we give you the best of service... We grant you 100% admission, 100% visa { depending on whether you have criminal record or not}, 30 days accommodation on arrival, help in getting your residency permit and you can also option for us to get you a job within 3 months of arrival... Do you know the best thing, you don't pay us until your admission letter is out... So what are you waiting for.. Hurry and grab this opportunity to get foreign education, experience and paycheck.. If you find this interesting and wants to learn more, you can WhatsApp me on +40741490334
Re: Admission Admission Admission by Geo4646: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Henryosita007:
Romania is a very peaceful and wonderful country with lots of cheap universities and plentiful of work... Don't doubt me, they have some of the most beautiful women to walk on planet earth.. Being a member of the EU, you can enjoy free travel to 6 European countries and with them joining the schengen area this year, you will be able to travel to the whole Europe with just your student residency permit... With the new law in place, you get your permanent residency permit after spending 5 years in the country... At practical concepts incorporation, we give you the best of service... We grant you 100% admission, 100% visa { depending on whether you have criminal record or not}, 30 days accommodation on arrival, help in getting your residency permit and you can also option for us to get you a job within 3 months of arrival... Do you know the best thing, you don't pay us until your admission letter is out... So what are you waiting for.. Hurry and grab this opportunity to get foreign education, experience and paycheck.. If you find this interesting and wants to learn more, you can WhatsApp me on +40741490334

I have pm u, also I find this interesting, but I will like to discuss with u.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Percentage Of Students That Have Five Credits In WAEC / Spiritual Education : Stop Making This Terrible Mistake A Lot Of People Make. / Nysc - Important Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.