Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month (3956 Views)

Garden Boy Impregnates Three Biological Sisters / Pastor Nduka Anyanwu Arraigned For Impregnating Two Sisters In Lagos - Picture / Herdsmen Kill 3, Rape Oliver Chado's Wife, Sisters-in-law In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Kulvas: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
We have sighted a viral post circulating on social media with regards to a Kenyan man who made history by impregnating three biological sisters;
starting with the First born, Second and Third born.

He confessed “I did get all of them pregnant the same month of 2019, I was done by the end of May”.
The ladies recently gave birth. The first and last born have baby girls while the second born gave him a son.
As it turns out, all ladies including their parents are happy with what the man did and don’t mind sharing the same husband.

https://news.phxfeeds.com/share?docId=4890680202992685022&source=phx

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by dahnimoh(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
He must be a genius

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by NextD18: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Kenya again!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Blakjewelry(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
I know it's only this kind of record African men love breaking

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Davash222(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Man of the year. We are so proud of him from here. More yoghurt to his DICKson .

Wise women worship good dicck.

Eduardo Martinez 1869

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
good dick been hypnotizing good women since the beginning of time.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Yustash001(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
They are all mad...they can even snap together
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by GOFRONT(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dude 's gat a Real Functional preeq.....

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by masterflowx(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
Legend on the beat!

Curses can never have any impact on him for ever and ever.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
masterflowx:
Legend on the beat!

Curses can never have any impact on him for ever and ever.
like d one wey dey follow u around all ur life
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Nmezor(f): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmm, wat an achievement for him...Big idiot undecided
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by BetterMan247(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
The real star boy.
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by AreaFada2: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
HMMMMM

MVP.
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by TheChameleon: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
BALLon d'or.

Balls of gold tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by cRobo: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
What's record did he create

I won't say a word
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by PureGoldh(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Kenya and yeye news re like 5 and 6 inseperable
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Randy100: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
He is my mentor.
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by bmdmixer: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
fake news spotted
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Passionate888: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
I still dey save money to go Kenya o.
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Sylraph1: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
KENYA ANS AWKWARD NEWS EHH!
HE'S A LEGEND THOUGH.
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by ednut1(m): 3:15am On Mar 03, 2020
Sylraph1:
KENYA ANS AWKWARD NEWS EHH!

HE'S A LEGEND THOUGH.

fake blogger news
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by aigboeben(m): 5:32am On Mar 03, 2020
What do you say to the sisters that complied?
Nmezor:
Hmmm, wat an achievement for him...Big idiot undecided
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by femi4: 6:20am On Mar 03, 2020
Using one hose to fill three tanks simultaneously
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Danelo(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2020
Saw the post and looked out for the country it happened....I wasn't disappointed at all...I knew it's CAINYA where incest is even celebrated.

Kenya is the Sodom n Gomorrah of Africa.
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Joystark(f): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2020
He's an overcummer
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by doggedfighter(f): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2020
Looking at these beauties, I keep wondering what attracted them to the point of surrender to this low life

We don't have all the answers.

Life for you
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Nmezor(f): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
aigboeben:

What do you say to the sisters that complied?
They are bigger idiots ooo... Who does that Weird family undecided
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kenya and odd sex related news na like 5&6.
An achievement indeed!
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by TheFacelessMan: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin
Re: Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month by LexngtonSteele: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin

Snoop Dogg - "Well if you give me 10 bitches then I'll f*ck all 10"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? / OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party / Why Is "Ex-convict" A Criteria For SARS Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.