Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Why Coronavirus Is Not Spreading In Nigeria As Anticipated In Some Quarters. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Coronavirus Is Not Spreading In Nigeria As Anticipated In Some Quarters. (697 Views)

5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / See Why Coronavirus Cannot Spread In Nigeria / Coronavirus: Is Face Mask The New Goldmine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Coronavirus Is Not Spreading In Nigeria As Anticipated In Some Quarters. by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
The western scientists and Doctors without humanities are fully aware that Africans are poor, impoverish and defenceless, hence they elect us as fertile grounds for testing invented viruses.

In my previous article, I established that both Ebola, CoVs, etc., were invented for population control and for wealth creation.
Meanwhile, some of the the companies creating the viruses are located here in Africa as I also established in my previous articles. But, Africa beggar countries are not bold enough to be checkmating activities of foreign companies located in Africa for fear of losing foreign aids.

If you have not forgotten, I told us about Thomas Malthusian theory about population explosion and means of livelihood versus control mechanism postulated by the same which include introduction of viruses, wars, activities of deadly groups that bring down global population to match means of livelihood designed to save the world from great famine.

Disciples of dooms in various quarters are very busy using their knowledges against world's peace and harmony. And since Africa population is politically infinite, we are kidnapped day by day to be used to test effectiveness of viruses and no body is noticing it.

Look at the circumstances behind the incursion of CoVs into Nigeria and by extension Africa. Will there be any condemnation for anyone that concluded that the Italian was programmed to spread the virus to Africa?

The pressing question here is, before he bordered the Turkish airline, was he not tested in that regard? On getting to Nigeria, he was set free base on Nigerian factors or on eye service even when we knew that he came from a country being ravaged by the killer disease. And now, the virus is here. But our enemies are wondering why only three 3 peoples are infected so far. Their expectations of high number have failed them. Right now, they are wearing sullen faces .

Well, Africa of a true is not poor but was made poor, impoverish and defenceless by our insensitive leaders, but the good news is that we have God. And our God is the minister of health in Nigeria and by extension Africa. To get to us, you need to conquer our God first.

God bless Nigeria!
God bless Africa!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Coronavirus Is Not Spreading In Nigeria As Anticipated In Some Quarters. by rottennaija(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Too much prayers

1 Like

Re: Why Coronavirus Is Not Spreading In Nigeria As Anticipated In Some Quarters. by williams2kg: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
This makes sense to me. It just God that can protect us and He is doing that already.
Praise God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Why Africans Aren't Affected By Covid-19 / Ogun Become First State In Nigeria To Begin Covid 19 Test Through Glass Box / 245 New Cases Of #COVID 19..2802 Confirmed,417 Discharged,93 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.