Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich (46526 Views)

Hakeem Odumosu Distributes Face-Masks To Violators In Lagos / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 / Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by Ahmeduana(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Shebi na person wey get money to buy nose mask.... Una never hear say nose mask don turn 12k?
Let the rich people be buying nose mask, the poor will keep infecting them with corona grin
For our KANO CITY na 3 for ₦50 be nose mask for hold up as at this afternoon! undecided
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by joepepsy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Poverty is worst than corona virus and all the diseases that exist, stop this God is with us thing.
YorubaKinging:
We don't need this information because there's no case of coronaVirus here
And there will not be a case of coronaVirus here
Because God is with us
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by iCauseTrouble: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ahmeduana:

For our KANO CITY na 3 for ₦50 be nose mask for hold up as at this afternoon! undecided
Infected nose mask grin
Hope you didn't buy?
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by Crispels(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
thundafire:
She is right dis are Doctors with research articles not dey nonsense malaria and typhoid bdoctors we have here dat knows nothing

Nigerians are some of the best Doctors in the United States. In fact, more than 77% of Black Doctors in America are Nigerians and most of them studied in Nigerian universities. Google it! Don't ever underrate Nigerian doctors.
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
What I have heard was regularly washing of hands after being in the public and not being in a closed up spaces with people.
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by Bobotic(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Chai....tears don drop from my eye!
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by thundafire: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Crispels:

Nigerians are some of the best Doctors in the United States. In fact, more than 77% of Black Doctors in America are Nigerians and most of them studied in Nigerian universities. Google it! Don't ever underrate Nigerian doctors.
good u said in the USA not in Nigeria
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by atoleybaba(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Because God is with us
oh yes we do cos some annoying people have started rocking the mask and it is annoying.....looking like they have been praying to hear bawt corona virus coming to Nigeria....
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by chinonsolife342: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Omo me go wear am ooo.. Right now I'm even wearing double and i won't stop. I can't come and die young when i haven't banged chidera the big booty neighbour. If it's possible to get the full body kit i will get them and put them on 247. Fück China, Fück Italy, Fück corona virus, Fuçk the person spreading it right now and Fück the person contracting it.
I love my life biko..
what if chidera contact it
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by willyjacs(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Because God is with us
so God no dey with people in the over 50 countries e Don affect?
The kind sins naija de even commit sef, if na by Dat one,na we for dey among one of the countries with the highest cases.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by blowjohn(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
thundafire:
ask dis doc grin grin grin

Lol u no well o
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by JasonBoss: 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Omo me go wear am ooo.. Right now I'm even wearing double and i won't stop. I can't come and die young when i haven't banged chidera the big booty neighbour. If it's possible to get the full body kit i will get them and put them on 247. Fück China, Fück Italy, Fück corona virus, Fuçk the person spreading it right now and Fück the person contracting it.
I love my life biko..

And if u covered your mouth nd nose nd the droplet made itz way into ur eyes nko??

Coronavirus Ain't Airborne but can be contracted through droplets..

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by IpobAntidote: 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Because God is with us

So God is not with those with the virus in Israel, US, Italy home of home of the Pope, Iran, UK and many more others?

Na wa for the way my people dey reason oh.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by jaxxy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
How much about the virus does she or America know exactly
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by tiziano(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Because God is with us
sorry oo Emmanuel
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by maasoap(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
aminusodiq:
"ETA 3/1/20: If you are caring for someone with COVID in your home, it is wise to wear a mask when in close proximity to that person, who should also wear a mask"

Dis point validates wearing a mask!!! Its not compulsory to wear a mask... But wit dat,,, I tink its necessary shocked

Check my siggy fr dope portrait drawing

Don't twist his explanation, it's very simple. If there is no sick person in your house, you don't need it. It's only if you are getting near a sick person that he recommends it. But most importantly, the sick person should wear it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by Dollabiz: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tell them
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by maasoap(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Because God is with us

Na dem dem, religious people. South Korea Coronavirus was spread by a woman like this one.
BTW: Where is exactly here?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by maasoap(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
thundafire:
good u said in the USA not in Nigeria

You missed the part where he said that they were trained here
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by 27Pushing30: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
If you are caring for someone with COVID in your home, it is wise to wear a mask when in close proximity to that person, who should also wear a mask,

What do I term the above?
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by ZooOga: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
interesting conspiracy theory.... video in link. shocked

Coronavirus Traced to Rothschild & British Crown - Stunning Video Interview With Michael McKibben

https://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2020/03/coronavirus-traced-to-rothschilds-british-crown-2516412.html

complete story link

https://aim4truth.org/2020/02/28/coronavirus-qinetiq-and-the-rothschild-bombshell/
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by jchioma: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
beamtopola:
Any body that looks like nanvy pelosi is an idio t. So, the doctor is an id iot

You're so lame, you can't even properly come up with an insult.
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by thundafire: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
maasoap:

You missed the part where he said that they were trained here
trained here to repeat course year in year out dey truth is once u leave dis country and go to where everything is provided ur potential will just open immediately
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by Adekunlehappy: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
We're tired of this Corona virus biko
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:40am On Mar 03, 2020
I don't trust these Americans
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by executive12: 1:07am On Mar 03, 2020
aminusodiq:
"ETA 3/1/20: If you are caring for someone with COVID in your home, it is wise to wear a mask when in close proximity to that person, who should also wear a mask"

Dis point validates wearing a mask!!! Its not compulsory to wear a mask... But wit dat,,, I tink its necessary shocked

Check my siggy fr dope portrait drawing

Are you caring for a COVID-19 patient? Most Nigerians don't need it. They are unnecessarily creating scarcity.
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by executive12: 1:16am On Mar 03, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Actually, most people are wearing it because of dust. The dust is too much abeg..

Some were wearing it because of the dust, of course. But the mad rush was because of the covid.
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by executive12: 1:25am On Mar 03, 2020
AkpaMgbor:
You don't need nose mask because it doesn't work..but medical professionals need it more even though it doesn't work? grin

If it prevents a sick person from passing it then it also offers good protection against contracting the virus too...they are saying this because of the dearth of supply the medical facilities are facing worldwide.

Did you not read the part where the Doctor explained that the surgical mask is designed to keep the droplets in rather than keep the air particles out?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by executive12: 1:30am On Mar 03, 2020
sassysure:
What I have heard was regularly washing of hands after being in the public and not being in a closed up spaces with people.

Yep, regular hand washing and good personal hygiene is the best way to prevent the infection.
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by safarigirl(f): 2:07am On Mar 03, 2020
AkpaMgbor:
You don't need nose mask because it doesn't work..but medical professionals need it more even though it doesn't work? grin

If it prevents a sick person from passing it then it also offers good protection against contracting the virus too...they are saying this because of the dearth of supply the medical facilities are facing worldwide.
how many times do you see medical professionals using face masks? Aside a surgery room, do they just wear it to walk about?

Nigerians always think they know more than the actual qualified people.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by ebuclassic18(m): 2:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Nigerian doctors will copy the research, even try to act like they know better
Re: You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich by awakeuche(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Because God is with us
Buy a mask, Godly people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prevention For Ebola Virus / Nigerian Nursing Assistant Breaks Leg Of 98-year-old Patient, Leading To Death / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.