Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Reliable & Transparent Chinese Agent For 1688, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba & Mor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reliable & Transparent Chinese Agent For 1688, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba & Mor (953 Views)

Order And Ship From 1688,aliexpress,ebay And Alibaba / Buy Any Car Gadgets And Other Things From 1688, Aliexpress,alibaba.com,zara.com / We Help You Pay Your Chinese Agent Rmb At A Very Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable & Transparent Chinese Agent For 1688, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba & Mor by promo6ix(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
I JUST DISCOVERED A NEW AGENT THAT IS VERY TRUSTED AND I BELEIVE THEY ARE WORTH SHARING CAUSE THIS IS THE REASON THEY ARE RELIABLE
.1. They can help you buy from most Chinese website including 1688, ALIBABA, ALIEXPRESS, TAOBAO, TMALL, JD and more with fast quotation

.2. They can help you make direct payment to to your suppliers or manufacturers in China via Alipay and wechat pay

2. They accept local currency (Naira) as means of payment which means you won’t have to look for an exchanger before you can send Money across to agent cause we will handle that for you.

3. They give you full tracking updates on your orders right from the day we ordered order them till they are all delivered to your Nigeria.

4. They do not charge for shipping of your goods before your goods are shipped out China until it has arrive our logistics office in Lagos and it only take 8-12 for you goods to arrive Nigeria after it has being shipped out from out of logistic coy in China

5. They can way bill you goods to any state in Nigeria provided you don't reside in Lagos.

I tried them out about 2 weeks ago and now i got my package yesterday. They are fast, reliable and communicative

Here is their whatsapp number & website: +8615019218498 or visit : www.importforyou.net

Shipping Partners they work with : https://www.importforyou.net/logistics-charges-nigeria/

Their Service Charges : https://www.importforyou.net/service-charges/

1 Like

Re: Reliable & Transparent Chinese Agent For 1688, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba & Mor by happiness4ever(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
wow thanks Please with the recent corona virus are chinese goods allowed in the country?

1 Like

Re: Reliable & Transparent Chinese Agent For 1688, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba & Mor by LoudlyMouthed: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ok, how do you use them?
Esp for goods from 1688
Re: Reliable & Transparent Chinese Agent For 1688, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba & Mor by yommyk222(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
happiness4ever:
wow thanks Please with the recent corona virus are chinese goods allowed in the country?

The virus don't affect object, It virus that human and animal can contact
Re: Reliable & Transparent Chinese Agent For 1688, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba & Mor by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Ff
Re: Reliable & Transparent Chinese Agent For 1688, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba & Mor by goldincome(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2020
Where is their Nigerian address?

(1) (Reply)

As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand / Meet Nairaland Ceo Seun Osewa New Live Photo From Me / Cash App Picker Urgently Needed For $1500 Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.