Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Tinted Moisturizers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tinted Moisturizers (2276 Views)

Popular Water Based Moisturizers For My Oily Skin That I Can Afford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinted Moisturizers by nanidee(f): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2010
Hello people,

I suddenly fell in love with tinted moisturizers, but I dont know where to get one in Nigeria.

Anyone who can help me on that, as most cosmetic stores i go to in order to get them, are always lost as to what I am referring to. They dont even know what I am talking about.

Please please, does anyone know where I can get one from, and what product?
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by tishat(f): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2010
You can actually tint your moisturerizer by adding shimmer,u may try sleek or marykay shimmer.
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by nanidee(f): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2010
Seriously?

By shimmer, do u mean those glittery liquid kind of stuff?

Please help a sister out.

Mwaahhh!!!
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by PTBNaija(f): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2010
You don't need to go out and buy a tinted moisturizer. You can make your own using the foundation that you already wear. You can mix a bit of your foundation with some facial moisturizer and it provides the light coverage that you are looking for.
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by nanidee(f): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2010
Eeeerrrhhhmmmm,

Sounds really smart. But I am thinking it might be a bit messy. And to do that, I'm sure I would need a really light-weight moisturizer I guess.

Pls do you have any in mind? Probably with spf. Any suggestions pls?
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by PTBNaija(f): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
Cetaphil is a really good option for a moisturizer! It's not as messy as you think. Just mix in your hands before each use, or you could try mixing it in a bottle if you want.
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by nanidee(f): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ok, cetaphil, I wanted to get it sometime ago, but I'll buy it then.

Thanks a million. You are far too kind.
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by PTBNaija(f): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2010
Thanks, I hope it works out for you!
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by tishat(f): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2010
The sleek nd marykay I ve seen are in a cake form,you can try it and see if you like it,your foundation wnt be bad too.
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2010
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by nanidee(f): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ chaircover,

Please what about deliveries? I have no idea how to get to ojodu.
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2010
///
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by nanidee(f): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2010
I'm in Lagos, but its the Ojodu location that's proving a challenge.

So since I am in Lagos, I guess it can be delivered to me?

I can't easily access the websites you put up, I guess its my browser, so how do I go about delivery?
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by nanidee(f): 3:12am On Dec 29, 2010
I'll try to see if I can place my order online with the sites u put up, and if I am unable to do so, I'll be back to let you know.

Thanks for all your help so far. smiley
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by nanidee(f): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2010
@ chaircover,

Please send me your email add? mine's nanidee@yahoo.com

Re: Tinted Moisturizers by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2010
///
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by nanidee(f): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2010
Awwww, na wah for uncle seun o. sad
(Waiting for a ban too, **grins sheepishly**)

Well, I have sent you a mail, waiting for your response. Mwaahh!!
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2011
///
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by nanidee(f): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2011
Hi Sis,

Yes i sure was. I bought six of them, as well as the avon clearskin blemish cleanser and a clearasil scrub as well,
and i was regretting not buying more of the blemish cleanser. It's so soothing, and I love the way it makes my face feel. i would appreciate if you
could reserve 2 more for me, lol (but seriously though)

Getting there was kind of challenging, and the ikeja traffic did not help matters at all. I had to keep on asking people for directions, it wasnt so complicated though,  but good thing i finally found your store. When i saw the omole gate, i knew i was somewhat close by, so I had to get to the end of that road and make a turn, kept looking out till i saw a glaring number 30  cheesy

I would visit more often and patronise, (hoping the road will be free).

Re: Tinted Moisturizers by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2011
///
Re: Tinted Moisturizers by nanidee(f): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
Of course, I would definitely stop by and get some stuff from your new arrivals. And also, when you said it was about 15minutes from allen, I decided to go through allen, as I am not quite conversant with the berger route. But whichever way, I would surely come again.

Thanks a million, you are a darling kiss

(1) (Reply)

Download Easy Tutorial | How To Tie Your Own Aso-oke (gele) The Nigerian Way / Shoes : New Arrivals / This Beautiful Chic Couldn't Help Flaunting Her Oma Montana Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.