Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

5 Months Old Male St. Shepherd For You - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 5 Months Old Male St. Shepherd For You (1111 Views)

Massive Male St. Bernard Stud Available In PH / 7months Old Male St Bernand Available For Sale In Ph / Adult Male St.bernard Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Months Old Male St. Shepherd For You by matify83: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
This big bone St. Shepherd ( cross between a purebred German shepherd and a St Bernard) is a must have.

Born October 4th 2019

Has had 2 doses of DHLPP with 3rd dose due tomorrow.

Dewormed regularly

Housed decently, toilet trained and groomed twice weekly.

Socialized but strongly suspicious of strangers.

Deep pitched bark though not as noisy as untrained German shepherd dogs.

If Interested call me on 08069658552

1 Share

Re: 5 Months Old Male St. Shepherd For You by Acjohn(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
You just killed the value of the dog by mixing it.
Now u have a dog thats not in the books.

Pls let learn to be purifying the breeds of Dogs to bring out the best rather than mixing it.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Months Old Male St. Shepherd For You by matify83: 2:04am On Mar 03, 2020
Acjohn:
You just killed the value of the dog by mixing it.
Now u have a dog thats not in the books.

Pls let learn to be purifying the breeds of Dogs to bring out the best rather than mixing it.

Did I hear a breed that's not in the book?

I didn't do the mix, I only got this as a gift from the litter of 7 after caring for them due to mother's demise.

I only do German shepherd .

Infact, I am pained letting it go because of the hard work that went down for their survival.

Below is a link for your perusal.

https://wagwalking.com/breed/saint-shepherd

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Months Old Male St. Shepherd For You by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 03, 2020
matify83:

I didn't do the mix, I only got this as a gift from the litter of 7 after caring for them due to mother's demise.

Infact, I am pained letting it go because of the hard work that went down for their survival.

Yes, it is not in the books. It is not accepted yet by many kennel clubs in many nations including the AKC. That it exists and is known to some, doesn't mean it is a registered and accepted breed.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Months Old Male St. Shepherd For You by matify83: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2020
ScotFree:

Yes, it is not in the books. It is not accepted yet by many kennel clubs in many nations including the AKC. That it exists and is known to some, doesn't mean it is a registered and accepted breed.

I totally get your point.

That pup was not my deliberate action and you are not by any means insinuating I should have it culled ( because one kennel club doesn't recognize it) are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Months Old Male St. Shepherd For You by Abanikanda: 4:42pm On May 25, 2020
How much, if location etc ?
Re: 5 Months Old Male St. Shepherd For You by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 25, 2020
matify83:

Cool mix ..

(1) (Reply)

I Killed A Snake On My Farm, Please Who Knows The Name / SOLID ADORABLE GSD PUPPIES FOR SALE / Bountydogs Breeders And Imports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.