Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

How Would U Feel If Ur Spouse Talks About His Ex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would U Feel If Ur Spouse Talks About His Ex? (748 Views)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would U Feel If Ur Spouse Talks About His Ex? by igbi: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2010
Hi all! I am married to a sweet gentle and cool guy for almost 2yrs now with a 1yr old son,he was in a relationship for 6yrs that would have lead to marriage but things didnt work out , we met 3yrs after he broke up, though i have known him for over 10yrs as a regular hello friend after a year of dating we got married,recently he talks about his ex,how he sometimes miss her, bla bla i know u cant forget someone u spent some time of ur life with,am trying to stay calm n understandable but hey!i didnt beg him to marry me!i just dont know what do say or do, its not that he talks about her often,just that it makes me feel terrible! house advice pls
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Spouse Talks About His Ex? by pingpong1: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ignore him. He will get over it. You will only hurt yourself if you make an issue out of it.
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Spouse Talks About His Ex? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
'/'/
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Spouse Talks About His Ex? by Blazay(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2010
You women worry too much. Like others have advised, you need to ignore him and let him indulge in his fantasies which are unavoidable.
You spend time trying to snatch another woman's man.
Then you spend more time trying to keep other women from snatching your man.

You need to keep busy.
Most men would remember a good ex or a few good exes.
You cannot erase such memories.

But I don't think any wise man should share such things with his wife or girlfriend knowing how insecure and idle women can be.
An idle brain is most definitely the devil's workshop.
Don't feed the trolls.
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Spouse Talks About His Ex? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2010
igbi:

Hi all! I am married to a sweet gentle and cool guy for almost 2yrs now with a 1yr old son,he was in a relationship for 6yrs that would have lead to marriage but things didnt work out , we met 3yrs after he broke up, though i have known him for over 10yrs as a regular hello friend after a year of dating we got married,recently he talks about his ex,how he sometimes miss her, bla bla i know u cant forget someone u spent some time of your life with,am trying to stay calm n understandable but hey!i didnt beg him to marry me!i just dont know what do say or do, its not that he talks about her often,just that it makes me feel terrible! house advice pls

Dont you have an ex to talk about too undecided

Whenever he talks about her, talk about your ex too . . . with time he'll get how annoying it is!
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Spouse Talks About His Ex? by zayhal(f): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

Dont you have an ex to talk about too undecided

Whenever he talks about her, talk about your ex too . . . with time he'll get how annoying it is!

Thank you.
Re: How Would U Feel If Ur Spouse Talks About His Ex? by igbi: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2010
thank u all for the sweet advice,i l do all!thanks, u all gave me good relief!

(1) (Reply)

Difficult / What's Your Opinion? / Is It Ok For A Man To Announce His Projects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.