Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ronaldo Share Very Lovely Moment With His Mum And Family- See Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Share Very Lovely Moment With His Mum And Family- See Photos (832 Views)

Nigerian Goalkeeper Michael Nwabali And His Beautiful Family (See Photo) / Cesc Fabregas Wife, Share Pictures Of Her Family, See Her Grown Up Children / Cristiano Ronaldo And Family Visit New CR7 Hotel Site In Marrakech, Morroco (Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Share Very Lovely Moment With His Mum And Family- See Photos by Lilmusbibabanla(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo’s 65-year-old mum has been rushed to hospital after suffering a stroke.

Mum-of-four Dolores Aveiro is said to have been admitted to Dr Nelio Mendonca Hospital in her native island of Madeira just after 5am on Tuesday morning.

Local media say she is “conscious and stable.”

One local report says she has suffered an ischemic stroke, caused by a blood clot that blocks or plugs a blood vessel in the brain - the most common type of stroke.

There has been no official comment from the hospital.

She is due to undergo new tests in the next few hours to determine her state of health.

At the start of last year Dolores revealed she was “fighting for her life” after a new cancer drama.

She beat breast cancer after being diagnosed with the disease in 2007.

But in February last year ahead of a trip to Italy to celebrate her footballer son’s 35th birthday she admitted to new health problems.

She told a Portuguese TV station in a interview: "I was operated on another breast in Madrid, I’ve had radiotherapy and now I’m fighting for my life."

Re: Ronaldo Share Very Lovely Moment With His Mum And Family- See Photos by dawnomike(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
When a wonderful mum is on same page with a good wife in a man's life ... The man's life becomes easier
Re: Ronaldo Share Very Lovely Moment With His Mum And Family- See Photos by masterflowx(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
A Legend forever!

On and off the field he's the best.

Messi fans should go and hug transformer.

Re: Ronaldo Share Very Lovely Moment With His Mum And Family- See Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
masterflowx:

A Legend forever!

On and off the field he's the best.

Messi fans should go and hug transformer.
another mumu post by Nairaland number one.very jobless boy...so so trash on every thread. i go slap sense into ur head soon,illiterate
Re: Ronaldo Share Very Lovely Moment With His Mum And Family- See Photos by Righteousness89(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
That's the Mystery of Life..

If Money could Make her whole, it will be taken care of..

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace Full Match Highlight / Ronaldo Voted Best Striker Of The Century / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Partner Georgina Rodriguez Soak Up The Sun Onboard The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.