Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Does Anyone Know About This Trading Platform? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Anyone Know About This Trading Platform? (340 Views)

Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix / Does Anyone Know The Channels TV Weather Segment Theme Song? / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know About This Trading Platform? by pappyshey: 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Expert Traders 247. Their website is experttraders247.com, I invested $750 with the platform sometimes in December 2019, but when the due date of my investment elapsed, they asked me to pay 10% of my total fund as their management commission fee before my withdrawal could be approved. I told them to remove the 10% from the fund and release the remaining 90% to me, they said that is against their policy. That the money must be paid before releasing my profit. But because I was afraid of falling into wrong hand, I asked if I could reinvest and they said yes. Therefore, I reinvested for term. So, every 7working days, they do update me about my investment through mail and as at 2nd of march, both capital and profit is up $12,345. I want to know if there is anyone who has come across them before or have encounter with them. Just to know if they are real or scam.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Raises Alarm On Racketeering Of Coronavirus Test Kits / Why Is Nairaland Promoting Ponzi Scheme? / FACT CHECK: Has Ipob's Nnamdi Kanu Been Secretly Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.