Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Has Staff Of Federal Higher Institutions Received February Salaries Yet? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Staff Of Federal Higher Institutions Received February Salaries Yet? (1051 Views)

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Staff Of Federal Higher Institutions Received February Salaries Yet? by Samakus(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
There is palpable panic amongst staff of Federal Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education as their salaries for February are yet to be paid.

Investigations have shown that no Staff of any Federal Institution of Higher Learning has received February salary as at 12 noon, Tuesday March 3rd, 2020 unlike before when workers receive salaries on or before the end of the month.

Why is it so? Is it due to IPPIS or has the federal government become bankrupt, unable to pay salaries?

Staff of Federal Schools, can you collaborate this?

Cc. Lalasticlala

Re: Has Staff Of Federal Higher Institutions Received February Salaries Yet? by malikombi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
I'm beginning to become restless. Initially, it was a national issue but other federal government agencies including corp members have been paid since yesterday.
Re: Has Staff Of Federal Higher Institutions Received February Salaries Yet? by TheNamezJhay(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Not all corp members cos I'm a corp member and I'm yet to see any alert....

Oluwa, wetin dey allaweenate?
Re: Has Staff Of Federal Higher Institutions Received February Salaries Yet? by CaptainMitch: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Nigeria is broke, May God save us.
Re: Has Staff Of Federal Higher Institutions Received February Salaries Yet? by LeopardX: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
TheNamezJhay:
Not all corp members cos I'm a corp member and I'm yet to see any alert....

Oluwa, wetin dey allaweenate?
Have you now been paid??
Re: Has Staff Of Federal Higher Institutions Received February Salaries Yet? by cerpvad(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Buhari and his government have run Nigeria down. Guys, FG is broke because Buhari and the rest of politicians have pocketed all our money, hence they can no more pay salaries. That is why they want to borrow loan.
Re: Has Staff Of Federal Higher Institutions Received February Salaries Yet? by TheNamezJhay(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
LeopardX:

Have you now been paid??

Bro I'm yet to receive any allawee.... This is wickedness!!!...

Up till now I never see shi shi
Re: Has Staff Of Federal Higher Institutions Received February Salaries Yet? by LeopardX: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
TheNamezJhay:

Bro I'm yet to receive any allawee.... This is wickedness!!!...

Up till now I never see shi shi
Same here. This same thing happened when I was still serving in 2018, April I think. We were paid on the 12th of the following month. See suffer da year.
Re: Has Staff Of Federal Higher Institutions Received February Salaries Yet? by malikombi(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
...and they've started paying via IPPIS

(1) (Reply)

Setback Of Greedy And Redundant Insurance Broker Firms / My Life Story And How I Got It Wrong / Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.