Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Help Me Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Please (615 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please by bclean: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello everyone
My first year wedding anniversary is coming soon...pls help me ... I don't have any idea what I can do, where to go or the present to give her on that day..I will appreciate with your contributions
Re: Help Me Please by Sanchez01: 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
Plan a trip, please. The idea is not just to cage yourself in some fancy hotel but changing the scenery on an occasion as this, is necessary.

Depending on the depth of your pocket and budget. I'd recommend you:

1. Look up top resorts in your chosen choice destination and read reviews as some are actually horrible right now.

Epe Resorts & Spa (special favourite) , La Campagne Tropicana, Eko Tourist Resort etc, are some examples.

2. Choose a beachfront destination. They are better suited for lovers. Lagos has some good beachfront hotels. The implication of this is they you might be cut off from malls and cinemas but it's worth it, if you ask me, and you can make up for this by stocking certain things.

The resorts named are also beachfronts.

OR

1. You could take a break from work that week and the possibility of her doing the same and just spend two or three days in the house, go to the movies, or do dinner dates at some fancy restaurants. There's one where you'll get a crazy three-course meal for 20k per person around Surulere. It's a fairly fancy place and owned by Chinese (scratches head grin).

2. Just move away from the house and use a 3-5 star Hotel with a pool for two nights.

3. Etc.

As per presents, I'm not so big. The ladies will have better ideas.

As a brother, I'd greatly work out the getaway if I were you though. cheesy

PS: Travelling outside Nigeria at moment is a disaster, no thanks to Coronavirus.

Cc
bukatyne
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please by bclean: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sanchez01:
Plan a trip, please.

thats where I need help..
Re: Help Me Please by Winneygirl(f): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sanchez01:
Plan a trip, please.

I concur. A little getaway.
You might want to look into the getaway agencies like @irinajo on instagram, travelkulture and some others. You might find a trip that falls within your timeline.
Re: Help Me Please by bclean: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sanchez01:
Plan a trip, please. The idea is not just to cage yourself in some fancy hotel but changing the scenery on an occasion as this, is necessary.

Depending on the depth of your pocket and budget. I'd recommend you:

1. Look up top resorts in your chosen choice destination and read reviews as some are actually horrible right now.

Epe Resorts & Spa (special favourite) , La Campagne Tropicana, Eko Tourist Resort etc, are some examples.

2. Choose a beachfront destination. They are better suited for lovers. Lagos has some good beachfront hotels. The implication of this is they you might be cut off from malls and cinemas but it's worth it, if you ask me, and you can make up for this by stocking certain things.

The resorts named are also beachfronts.

OR

1. You could take a break from work that week and the possibility of her doing the same and just spend two or three days in the house, go to the movies, or do dinner dates at some fancy restaurants. There's one where you'll get a crazy three-course meal for 20k per person around Surulere. It's a fairly fancy place and owned by Chinese (scratches head grin).

2. Just move away from the house and use a 3-5 star Hotel with a pool for two nights.

3. Etc.

As per presents, I'm not so big. The ladies will have better ideas.

As a brother, I'd greatly work out the getaway if I were you though. cheesy

PS: Travelling outside Nigeria at moment is a disaster, no thanks to Coronavirus.

Cc
bukatyne
Ishilove
Wow thanks I really appreciate this
Re: Help Me Please by GboyegaD(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
Interesting topic, me sef dey learn.
Re: Help Me Please by sisisioge: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Do you know how many people with interesting ideas that would have passed your topic by? The topic looks like another online beggars post.

Meanwhile, what does she like? You could take her to listen to a life band of oldies... Really cool. And buy her some really nice perfumes.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Please by ImaIma1(f): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Inagbe resort and lakowe lakes are very good options. Very relaxing with nice views.

Inagbe resort requires a 15min boat ride while lakowe lakes is by road after awoyaya Ajah. You can explore other places though.

(1) (Reply)

December Promo Offer / Clearance Tv Of Different Inches Gas Cooker / Enjoy 24/7 Eye Protection And Healing With This Quantum Polarized Eyeglasses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.