Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (91468 Views)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by 2mercy: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
A 32-year-old virgin has described her wedding night as a nightmare due to the size of her husband’s manhood.

Ama [pseudo name], who hails from Sefwi Bekwai in the Western North region, is said to have rushed from their room in tears when her husband attempted to consummate the marriage.

The young lady is said to have been traumatised after the first unsuccessful romp.

Mother of the lady in an interview on Adom News said she sympathises with her daughter.

She claimed per the description given, it was obvious her husband’s manhood is big both in depth and size.

“My virgin daughter is traumatised; she wants a divorce and as I mother; I feel her pain,” she bemoaned.

When reached for comments, the well-endowed husband did not deny the accusation.

He is, however, ready to grant the divorce if his dowry and money spent during the wedding are paid back.

https://www.adomonline.com/32-year-old-virgin-seeks-divorce-over-husbands-huge-manhood-audio/

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Don't do things with inexperienced folks,gosh, so sad angry

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by NextD18: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Big or small diiick, it takes a very skillful, slow and gentle doings, to disvirgin a lady.

You don't fvck virgin ladies, you make love to them. Fvck is meant for non-virgin ladies alone.

561 Likes 41 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by REALHEAVEN: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The man wan use huge d!ck scatter the tight thing...

He should better get married to a certain nollywood actress that once complained that her husband is a 40 sec man...i no call anybody name o!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I think they will make a good partnership.

182 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Munzy14(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
NextD18:
Big or small diiick, it takes a very skillful, slow and gentle doings, to disvirgin a lady.

You don't fvck virgin ladies, you make love to them. Fvck is meant for non-virgin ladies alone.
ooooooh!!!

Professor of sex.... cheesy

574 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by GboyegaD(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
Both parties need patience. If she is divorcing on this ground, I am not sure she has any business getting married cos she will likely seek divorce as her first option for every challenges.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by namiji2598: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
NextD18:

NextD18 = next dick am 18+

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by James289(f): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
I want that penis

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Godsfavour78: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
James289:
I want that penis
nairalanders this wan is a man oh. Na dem bobrisky HK he graduate from oh.

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by ValCon888: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
It's a pity he has a big weapon but doesn't have the skills to use it. This reminds me of the song:
"Some have food but cannot eat"
"Some can eat but have no food"
"We have food and we can eat"
"Glory be to thee oh Lord"
Amen!!

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
That man is still a learner. It takes great skills to disvirgin a woman most especially if the man is very endowned. I am so sure, he wanted to start ramming her like some vibrators. The woman must be over lubricated, wet to even take the head not to talk of the shaft.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by worworbabe: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Proper lubrication, tender loving and care would have prevented it.

Patience is important too. It can take days

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by wonuks(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
grin
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by ContractKiller: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2020

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by seunlayi(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
Tonto Dike, your husband don show, he is in a nearby country. Congratulations Churchill is free now grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by RapistOnBail: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
grin
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by toix888: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
We are too busy with loads of problems here, please keep your sexual/Marital problem in Ghana.

11 Likes

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by kokakola: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
That Second Person to comment has all his/her brain cells intact, active and working.
Back to the matter. Should we now say being a Virgin is a disadvantage to a Female/Male because even the tiniest Joystick will always be likened to an Iroko tree to any "True Virgin."
You don't Bleep a Virgin, you make love to her even if you must insert, make sure she's already wet and craving for penetration and if you must penetrate, please let it be only the Tip teasing her and it has to be a slow-motion-penetration.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Unserious: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
tongue

Must he put everything! Why not use the head only.

12 Likes

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Galapagous(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
Water don pass Garri.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Openbusiness: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
K

1 Like

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
No sex before wedding crew you see what you are causing now, the lady could have avoided the man and the man could have marry a lady that can accommodate him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by NigeriaBam: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
grin No need to divorce. Use stick to wide your own Womanhood too, So to Balance the equation.

Meanwhile, Are you looking for TRUSTED and RELIABLE Data Seller. Check My Profile or Signature MTN and 9mobile Data Is AVAILABLE At Lowest Price.
We're Doing This Business With Honesty, Sincerity, Transparency And God's Fearing.

1 Like

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by moshoodn(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lol...
Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by solmus: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
grin

Ode people, a baby head would later fit yet she is forming virgin because of dick, wetin you go still chop tire

17 Likes

Re: 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood by sylve11: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
quote author=NextD18 post=87133782]Big or small diiick, it takes a very skillful, slow and gentle doings, to disvirgin a lady.

[/quote]

There's difference between fvck and and love making, actually. Normal women prefers the latter while the abnormal chikotos prefer the former. wink cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.