Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa (1563 Views)

How To Find The Best Social Media Provider / Girls Tech Community In Abuja / Best Social Media Marketing Agency In Delhi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Unleash the Power of Connection with Zealnut: Your Ultimate Social Network Platform

Zealnut is a the cutting-edge social network platform designed to bring people together and empower you with a plethora of features that go beyond traditional social networking. Whether you're looking to connect, share, explore, or even earn, Zealnut has it all. Join us for free and embark on a journey of discovery, interaction, and endless possibilities.

**Connect with People**
Zealnut is your virtual hub to establish meaningful connections with friends, family, colleagues, and like-minded individuals from around the world. Our user-friendly interface makes it a breeze to find and connect with people who share your interests, values, and passions.

**Free Account Registration**
Get started with Zealnut by creating your account for free. Our hassle-free registration process ensures you're up and running in no time, allowing you to dive straight into the exciting world of social networking.

**Seamless Content Sharing and Interaction**
Share your thoughts, experiences, and creativity with ease on Zealnut. Interact with a vast community of users through comments, likes, and shares. From photos to videos, our platform encourages expressive content sharing that fosters connections and sparks conversations.

**Create Photo Albums and Videos**
Capture your most cherished memories by creating photo albums and sharing videos. Zealnut provides a space to curate your life's moments and engage with your audience in a visual and captivating way.

**Movies at Your Fingertips**
Experience the magic of the latest movies without leaving the comfort of Zealnut. Our integrated movie streaming feature allows you to watch the hottest releases for free, right from within the platform.

**Stay Informed with Blogs and Articles**
Stay updated with the latest news and trends through our curated collection of blogs and articles. Zealnut's news updates cover a wide range of topics, ensuring you're always in the know.

**Earn from Sharing News Articles**
Share the news you're passionate about and earn rewards for your efforts. Zealnut's innovative feature lets you contribute to the spread of information while also putting money in your pocket.

**Tips, Ranking, and Rewards**
Share your expertise and passions through tips and rankings. Your valuable insights are rewarded, giving you a platform to showcase your knowledge and earn financial recognition.

**Stay Active, Earn Rewards**
Your activity on Zealnut doesn't just connect you—it also rewards you. Stay engaged, interact with others, and earn money simply by being an active member of our dynamic community.

**Empowerment through Events**
Host events, big or small, without any cost. Zealnut's event creation feature empowers you to gather people for discussions, celebrations, or any occasion that matters to you.

**Unlock the Marketplace**
Buying and selling is made easy on Zealnut's free marketplace. Explore products, connect with sellers, and make transactions all within the platform.

**Express Yourself with Pages and Groups**
Create your own free pages and groups, dedicated to your interests, passions, or causes. Express yourself, gather like-minded individuals, and foster vibrant communities.

**Career Opportunities Await**
Discover job offers, follow job opportunities, and apply for positions all within Zealnut. Seamlessly integrate your professional aspirations with your social networking experience.

In a world where connections matter more than ever, Zealnut stands out as the social network platform that offers not only connection but also empowerment and earning opportunities. Join us today and embark on a journey of connection, growth, and discovery. Your social networking experience will never be the same again.
Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2020

Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by OLUWABIG(m): 3:20am On Mar 05, 2020
Just signed up
Now can you talk more about how you can earn through the app
Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
From ZEALNUT to ALL WOMEN out there...

Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
OLUWABIG:
Just signed up
Now can you talk more about how you can earn through the app
All you have to do is update your status, share the app with friends so they can download it and comment on your status. You basically earn points on every action you perform on Zealnut Social... Like, comment, share, post... Everything. You can check your point balance at the top left corner of your page.
Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by OLUWABIG(m): 1:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

All you have to do is update your status, share the app with friends so they can download it and comment on your status. You basically earn points on every action you perform on Zealnut Social... Like, comment, share, post... Everything. You can check your point balance at the top left corner of your page.

It requesting for Bitcoin address but I only have a valid PayPal account
Is Bitcoin the only way I can withdraw ?
Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2020
OLUWABIG:

It requesting for Bitcoin address but I only have a valid PayPal account
Is Bitcoin the only way I can withdraw ?
You don't have to use your bitcoin address if you don't have. If you have a cash withdrawal, just indicate the amount alone and an administrator will contact you for your account details when your withdrawal is processed
Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by OLUWABIG(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

You don't have to use your bitcoin address if you don't have. If you have a cash withdrawal, just indicate the amount alone and an administrator will contact you for your account details when your withdrawal is processed

Ok can I chat with you privately through whatsApp
I wanna drop my feedbacks and say something's
Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
OLUWABIG:

Ok can I chat with you privately through whatsApp
I wanna drop my feedbacks and say something's
09033012548 (chat only please)
Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by OLUWABIG(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2020
Ok so guys I decided to try out the Zealnut Website/App to figure out if it true you can make money from the website

Well to my surprised I made use of the site converted my Earning points to cash and within 24hours the administrators processed my withdrawal

Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by dodgelord: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
who are ur competitors?
Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by dodgelord: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
who are ur competitors? I want to knw something
Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by dodgelord: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
Zealnut is a social community platform that helps people connect with friends and family, find people, places, and grow businesses.

At Zealnut, we strongly believe that people deserve to be heard and to have a voice irrespective of whatever background the came from so we created a community that strives to give everyone a voice and also helps to improve their way of life both socially and financially.

This has always been our aim and with you, we can become an even bigger community.

This is an inspiring and safe place where different people from all walks of life come together to connect and collaborate. So sign up, meet new people, discuss your ideas, share your stories, get involved.
The Internet is what YOU make it. Make it good.

Download ZEALNUT APP on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zealnut.apliyiz

Can build this website for me

Re: Join Zealnut To Be A Part Of The Best Social Community In Africa by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
dodgelord:

Can build this website for me
Sure I can build it for you but you work on the competition yourself.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This / Learn Cool New Trending Programing Language Called FLUTTER / Become A Front-end Web Designer With Nairaland 100days Of Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.