Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,974 members, 7,838,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) (83961 Views)

SAD! Veteran Nollywood Actor Goes Totally Blind (PHOTO) / Tim Godfrey Dyed His Hair Blonde, Fans Condemn Him (photos) / Actress Dakore Egbuson Donates One Of Her Eyes To The Blind (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Ellacindy: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2020
She made a very big mistake, but I pray she regains her sight
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by IghravweIG(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2020
Only you used your hands to destroy your eyes.

Oh, how stupid can a person be.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2020
punisha:
Stupidity comes with a price...

Who knows a tattoo parlour in PH?
I will like to draw a fake eye,so when I close my eyes n sleep it would look as if I'm still looking at you. I don't trust my cousins anymore.
High level of crime going on in my house. Time I caught who always steals the meat in d pot.

Just install hidden cam in ur kitchen
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2020
Why dem wan jail d tattoo artist naa? No be she use her leg Waka com?
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by wizod(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2020
I pray she goes blind fast. That's d disadvantage of exam malpratice.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by centilad(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2020
CrushCrash

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Prechy08(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2020
may she NEVER see again, Idiot
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by TruthSpeaker: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2020
STUPID IDIOT, SERVE YOU RIGHT. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO RAKE MILLIONS IN COMPENSATION FROM THE DUDE THAT LEFT YOU BLIND EXCEPT IN THE CONSENTIENT YOU SIGNED BEFORE SURGERY YOU ACCEPTED YOUR DON’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS POSSIBLE COMPLICATION. YOU STILL LOOKS AS UGLY AS A VULTURE EVEN AFTER THE PROCEDURE. YOU WILL NOW HAVE TO LEARN SENSE THE HARD WAY.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Anyunyu: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
So stupidity is a thing after all.

This generation of humans are becoming dumber and dumber.
[/s]
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Dayoara: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2020
Heya!!!!
Very wise of her,now she has learnt her lesson in the hard way..... I pray the Lord have mercy on her
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Salore(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Blind fast. You cause it all by yourself. Good for you.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by redsun(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2020
The digital generation is like robotic zombies. They are easily impressed and convinced and even if it means taking their own lives, they will do just to belong. They sre similar to the almajirins, but a little high tech.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by stasius: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2020
Ntooooooooorrrrrr,!
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2020
jeffizy:
shocked
Now she got herself a role in the freak show.

I wonder if it's the abundance of basic amenities or the weather that gives these people the luxury of exploring crazy tunnels that eventually lead to downfall.

Unlike Africa,where we have economy hardship,poverty.

I had observed, pains teaches life lessons faster than comfort.

With pains comes restrictions but excess comforts leads to doing all things which comes to your heart.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by witworth(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2020
Wonders will never end,
Inside life.
Life turned upside down
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by sulasa07(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2020
jeffizy:
shocked
Now she got herself a role in the freak show.

I wonder if it's the abundance of basic amenities or the weather that gives these people the luxury of exploring crazy tunnels that eventually lead to downfall.
It's over abundance that cause this shit,is it someone that doesn't have a house to live or food to eat that will go and tattoo their eyes for likes and share on social media
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by mordred44: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2020
Dats wot u get wen u refuse 2 b whom u are
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by kyson: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2020
Nigeria and savagery.... Shey u wan make she go commit suicide ni. E don happen, she don learn lesson. Everything happens for a reason, and who says she's condemned.. Life goes on.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Drakkernoir: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2020
gypsey:
What has this got to do with God? the way you Nigerians brings your God into everything Nigeria would have been like Disney land.

People do all kinds of surgeries on their body, from breast implant to brain surgery and they survived, this surgery went wrong only because the tattoo artist done it wrong, that's all. The rapper she was trying to copy did the same procedures and survived. I didn't read where she mentioned God. you should learn to comprehend after reading.

So u fell from the sky abi...........na with ur common sense...u use create ursef?

Ignorant punks everywhere...y'all keep claiming some nonsense atheist....yet u cant explain or fathom how blood is created...you really no nothing about this worlds existence....and if u dont know, keep quiet....

God created her perfectly...not to dye her eyes or for others to have implants or whatever u mentioned....

People that reason like you are the reason why God will shake his head
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by stchinedu: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
punisha:

I will like to draw a fake eye,so when I close my eyes n sleep it would look as if I'm still looking at you. I don't trust my cousins anymore.
High level of crime going on in my house. Time I caught who always steals the meat in d pot.
You dey craze o

See as you put me for wahala now...i just dey laff like craze person.

Dem say person do tattoo wan blind, you too dey ask for where dem dey tattoo for PH...and na fake EYE you wan do. cheesy

Thanks sha, it's been long i laffed this deep.

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by anonimi: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by anonimi: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
punisha:
I will like to draw a fake eye, so when I close my eyes n sleep it would look as if I'm still looking at you. I don't trust my cousins anymore.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
Drakkernoir:

So u fell from the sky abi...........na with ur common sense...u use create ursef?

Ignorant punks everywhere...y'all keep claiming some nonsense atheist....yet u cant explain or fathom how blood is created...you really no nothing about this worlds existence....and if u dont know, keep quiet....

God created her perfectly...not to dye her eyes or for others to have implants or whatever u mentioned....

People that reason like you are the reason why God will shake his head
absolute bullshiit! grin my mother gave birth to me! i think you are one gullible fool! So because your useless so called God created people's hearts and kidney doctors shouldn't tamper with them? or brain surgeons shouldn't perfom brain surgeries?
when next you fall sick don't go to a doctor, wait for bloody God to come cure you.
Ignorant goons like you is why people die believing in fairytales like God and Jesus.

Your useless God can not do a damm!! thang!!
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by iammolise(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
This is to show you the level of insanity the white folks have gone to; they no longer look for the ordinary things you n I look for... They look for the things that will kill them.
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by siwhoh(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
I wonder how stupid a human being can be. Now u are going blind becos of your stupidity
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by cookingsoul(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
poor guy nd complete slowpoke
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Sebi now her eye don clear?? Mumu oyibo girl
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Drakkernoir: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
gypsey:
absolute bullshiit! grin my mother gave birth to me! i think you are one gullible fool! So because your useless so called God created people's hearts and kidney doctors shouldn't tamper with them? or brain surgeons shouldn't perfom brain surgeries?

Ignorant goons like you is why people die believing in fairytales like God and Jesus.

Lol, welldone oh.....Mr my mother gave birth to me.....

Let me school u a little...i have time

Firstly...we humans have never created anything out of nothing.....

As exposed as u all think u are...no one knows how blood was created...., no one knows the diameter of the earth..no one knows how the sun(which is the source of all life) came into existence.....only 30% of the water world has been explored....electricity u use was not created by you....the air u breathe, the food u eat, the water u drink, even the clothes u wear....not one was created by man...u met all, on this planet.....including ur drugs....equipment, oil...everything.......

And you now open ur mouth to say u are knowledgeable....una never cease to amaze me.....if u were a science student( medical school to be precise)...and u ever attended an anatomy class...and u dissected a human body.....common sense will tell u that the design was perfectly planned....and it was not planned by ur father or mother...it was planned by forces u have no idea about...so i will advise u to study better and ask questions....dont jump on band wagons...it doesnt make u cool....

A wise man once said..." True knowledge is knowing you know not 1% of anything"
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by Omawumi17(f): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
I really pity her... She must be regretting by now...
Re: Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) by 6digitscomrade: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic / Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.