Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (47783 Views)

Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by kevotek1000(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
devilmaycry:
i weak for some men....like how the hell will it enter...na tearing go b d order of the day

Hmm... It will enter, it has been entering since 1800. Meanwhile I condemn the man's actions for having it with an underage girl.

4 Likes

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by karkinase(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Na just konji worry the guy...
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Meteng: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
My problem is that half of the people commenting here, have kpanshed an under age. Na who dem catch na him get bad luck

6 Likes

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Christian07(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dt one na song
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
APC won't like this news
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by PrinceMajestic: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Paedophilia a highly condemnable sexual fantasy common with many men but the dickk has no sense in presence of konji But he didn't deflower the girl otherwise it would ve been pure defilement but she already a lose bitchh at 13 she could get aroused and opened her cunt for penetration not that it her first time, if it is it would be reported that she bled and admitted in hospital. Maybe they been doing it for quite sometime until they were cut. I wish I'm 13 again so bigger girls can defile me.

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
"He lost control." what a flimsy excuse. They should take him to Kiri Kiri prison, so that he can regain control.

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by aylive02(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
Ejiorfor Udeze grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Dchampion65: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
40 days behind bars without option of bail. Just because he lacks control.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
angry criminal.Transfer the goat to North Korea for insta judgment
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Lawsimon(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
'lost control'? Na vehicle you be?
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
akilo1:
He dey drive motor?
gringringrin ask am Oo.

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
The guy for just jor soapy . . . . . All dis talk no for dey
Abi ooo.

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by mytime24(f): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
saintol:
He lost control of the gear and break. Smiling...
Nawa ooo wink cheesy
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
How can a 13 year old even arouse you? Some men are sick.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
How can a 13 year old even arouse you? Some men are sick.
First question self. It feels sick and retarded.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by asanwafo: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Not in support of the act but that girl is not 13yrs. 32yr man cannot penetrate a 13yr old girl so freely like that without the the girl passing through pains that will make her cry and shout for help from any available person or suffer serious damage in her vagina. What is invogue now is that when u have consensual sex with an adult and the parents do not like you esp if u dont have anything doing, they will bring down the age of their daughter just to ensure that u are dealt with. I think before we tag anyone a paedophilia in our social media court, let first of all ask for the baptismal card or birth certificate of the persons involved.

3 Likes

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by debbysure01(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
The man is guilty no doubt, but from the report, both of them were caught in the act. Not that the girl hesitate or even reported. The girl was not forced.
Well, that may not be her first time. May God help us with all these small girls of nowadays.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
The authorities should lose control and chop his balls off.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by axglide(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dchampion65:
40 days behind bars without option of bail. Just because he lacks control.

Yep that's the procedure, can even be longer. It's the first phase of punishment. Have you not noticed that the judges and cops don't joke with this rape stuff. No pleading, nothing, send him straight to prison. after the first 40 or 50 days, then the real sentencing will follow.

How I wish corruption cases can be handled like this.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Longman8: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Man has totally lost his self control
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by axglide(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lawsimon:
'lost control'? Na vehicle you be?

grin grin

No mind CYRIACUS IZUEKWE of pmexpress, na him way of reportage be that, you go laff tire.

1 Like

Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by lucky4west: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
all these small girls that wont allow themselves to grow up first before thinking of sex....and the foolish adult that does not know his boundary...for the girl there is an escape route, once caught feign rape or "forced against my will" and the man takes the rap...
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Tjah: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
devilmaycry:
i weak for some men....like how the hell will it enter...na tearing go b d order of the day
Not wit an ajegunle 12-13 yrs old girl. Dem go even break ur Dickson til u want no more
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by jerexzy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Imagine 13yrs also lost control. Na wa o!
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by siwhoh(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Look at what conji has done to this old boy.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by berbs: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
And he cant self-service himself, abi? His action was pre-meditated, so, no need for long story.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by cezarman(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Has anyone comfirmed this PM express news before? Because all these their audio address ehn... Them go just write any address with pervert, p0rn stories paste give Lalasticlalaa. That one go kon carry hin zombie self push am to FP.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by hush15: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
devilmaycry:

Forget that thing. Women grow faster than their age. You see them big and busty, looking ripe for the taking but when you hear how old, you go fear. No wonder when them truly old finish, they won't let someone rest, be forming am not your mate up and down. You will be surprised the things a 13yrs can handle.

He was stupid n about to pay a big price for his stupidity. Maybe after spending the afternoon of his life in jail, he will know how to control...
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Chanchit: 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
devilmaycry:

Bros, it seems you don't know some things. How do female under the same 13yrs give birth in North?
The article didn't even say the said girl is a virgin. Some small girls get mind, they can even call a 40yrs old man by his first name due to what they have seen. But then, sex with a minor will always land you ibt trouble. She will always be the victim. Like Kestolove95 said, she sef got carried away holding a 32yrs old man dik.
Re: 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by wizod(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
kestolove95:
13yrs old girl took 32yrs oldman dick
u've just seen dat that una smelly hole is elastic without limit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies / "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.