Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,016 members, 7,841,868 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k (1523 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Mystic216: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Good pm guys! There's no point in writing epistles, I'm a 200L student, I've made some money through Bitcoin investment and trading, please I want to invest my profits to a lucrative something but I don't know where else to invest 150-200k aside online business, I need a nice place to invest that will yield an impressive ROI before I graduate, so I can start business immediately after graduating from the university.

I respect every positive contribution.
Thanks!!
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by ThePansophist: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mystic216:
Good pm guys! There's no point in writing epistles, I'm a 200L student, I've made some money through Bitcoin investment and trading, please I want to invest my profits to a lucrative something but I don't know where else to invest 150-200k aside online business, I need a nice place to invest that will yield an impressive ROI before I graduate, so I can start business immediately after graduating from the university.

Thanks!!

I'm into Agriculture with large land area. Consider investing in my projects

Will you be willing to partner with me in my 25 acres farming project?

Setting up a 25 acres farm. I need to augment planting materials supply and 300,000 Naira will cater for this business need

I like to invite you on this project as a participating investor

1. Come know the site

2. Know my residence

3. We enter a binding business agreement with my lawyer preparing an agreement to this effect or your own lawyer

4. Visit the site every two weeks to keep tabs with progress

As a biologist you can also join field works wink

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Mystic216: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
ThePansophist:

I'm into Agriculture with large land area. Consider investing in my projects

Will you be willing to partner with me in my 25 acres farming project?

Setting up a 25 acres farm. I need to augment planting materials supply and 300,000 Naira will cater for this business need

I like to invite you on this project as a participating investor

1. Come know the site

2. Know my residence

3. We enter a binding business agreement with my lawyer preparing an agreement to this effect or your own lawyer

4. Visit the site every two weeks to keep tabs with progress

Chat me up on WhatsApp

Nice one, but I'm a student and my location and yours might differ
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please show me how to invest in b itcoin trading. I'm interested
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by egorov(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Can u invest in dog food and accessories supply?
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Mystic216: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
LadyBeee:
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Mystic216: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=LadyBeee post=87162308]Please show me how to invest in b itcoin trading. I'm interested [/quote
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Mystic216: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
LadyBeee:
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Mykel51(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mystic216:

Thanks!!

Why don't you reinvest into the online business, that would be more convenient for you to track as a student...
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Mystic216: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mykel51:

Why don't you reinvest into the online business, that would be more convenient for you to track as a student...

I have a current investment there
Thanks
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by dogtails(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mystic216:

I have a current investment there
Thanks
I can give u 10% monthly trading fx if u are interested
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Mystic216: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
dogtails:
I can give u 10% monthly trading fx if u are interested

Not interested.
Thanks
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Rabbitcartel: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
If you have room for a mini farm then rabbit breeding will do well for u.. watsapp on my signature if interested
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by PreciousDev: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mystic216:

Thanks!!

Pls can i learn Bitcoin trading and investment??
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by adeyinkapiggs: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Come and invest in pork processing..call me if interested. 07055844753
Adeyinka.
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Mystic216: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
PreciousDev:

Pls can i learn Bitcoin trading and investment??
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Nexusvibes(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Bros invest to Agriculture with piggy vest is secured and insured since you don’t need the money now and spare. That is the best place I know or farm funds. But for that of piggy vest you hv turn on notifications cause it sells out fast
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by lizshow: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rosabon Tenor Note (RTN) This is a fixed deposit account that guarantee higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan .Attractive interest rate guaranteed. No BVN required to access this fixed deposit account.

Let me introduce a short term investment that can give you as high as 12% on your return investment ,keeping your money in the bank wont increase your account balance and you can even take your upfront interest if you wish .

ABOUT US
Rosabon Financial Services is a subsidiary of the concept group- is one of Nigeria's. leading Financial intermediary and Equipment Leasing Firm .Licensed by CBN on April 22,1993 ,we have build a reputation for passionately ad professionally delivering innovative and superior Financial Services of our growing clientele.

For enquiry please conatact Elizabeth on e.awoniyi@rosabon-finance.net
or call /chat Elizabeth on 0 8 1 6 3 1 5 1 0 5 5
Re: Please Where Can I Invest N150-200k by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hello am working on a platform peartonicPeartonic is a digital market that connects users through blockchain technology.

BASIS OF THE PLATFORM: With blockchain a person can make money from mining it, but it takes a long time for just one person to do it. So, I decided to come up a platform to help me mine it, it is called peartonic. It is built Upon a mining software that mines in the background whenever a user access any of peartonic service, imagine number of different computers streaming from the website all at once. The outcome of the mining will be very robust and faster.you can contact or Whatsapp me on 09031290387,to discuss more about this.

Currently there isn't any company that uses blockchain mining to reward users when their music is been streamed , with peartonic whenever a user is streaming a service, it automatically connects to a go server for mining crypto currency,users get paid their own percentage it'll help creators make easy rewards for their services and also with other music publishing network you'll require the help of a third party to publish it even on iTunes but this website will use a very effective algorithm which requires little effort and no payment to achieve as the company will be registered as a publishing company

(1) (Reply)

A Reliable And Honest Stock Broker / Life Investment Take Ur Step Now / Int'l NGO Pays $8 Daily Plus FREE Laptop For Being A Registerd Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.