Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Need A Graphics Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Graphics Designer (2187 Views)

Memes:things You'll Only Understand As A Graphics Designer / What To Know As A "Graphics Designer" / 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Graphics Designer by MDBrand: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
If you can design graphics like a pro, please inbox me it's urgent.

Drop your WhatsApp number
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by ThePansophist: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
MDBrand:

I'm your man
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by 3verblazing(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
https:///2348130337218 3verblazing Graphics
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by aktem(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
07037055146 (whatsapp)
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by studioone(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
www.creativestudioone.com

One of the best out there.
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by Offpoint: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
MDBrand:

Hello, kindly message me 0705 451 5809me let's discuss your graphical needs.
I'll love to handle your job professionally...
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by herbaylove(m): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Lol
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by MDBrand: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
herbaylove:
Lol
What's with the "LOL"?
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by herbaylove(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
MDBrand:

What's with the "LOL"?
Dont mind me boss, just imagining how many pple will inbox u claiming dey re a pro, and also wondering how u will get to know if they are pro or not
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by MDBrand: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
herbaylove:

Dont mind me boss, just imagining how many pple will inbox u claiming dey re a pro, and also wondering how u will get to know if they are pro or not
Aswear, one of them inboxed me, when I explained everything to him, he disappeared
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by herbaylove(m): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2020
MDBrand:

Aswear, one of them inboxed me, when I explained everything to him, he disappeared
Lol
it is well boss

Well, i am a graphic designer, people call me herbay grafix, if u dnt mind u can xplain those tins to me, dont worry abt me running away coz i never will except u dont wanna pay me good money o

But be sure u will get a good job from me, am a pro at what i do (i guess that is what someone with 8years of experience would call himself) , feel free to check out my profile for my portfolio
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by Offpoint: 9:04am On Mar 06, 2020
herbaylove:

Lol
it is well boss

Well, i am a graphic designer, people call me herbay grafix, if u dnt mind u can xplain those tins to me, dont worry abt me running away coz i never will except u dont wanna pay me good money o

But be sure u will get a good job from me, am a pro at what i do (i guess that is what someone with 8years of experience would call himself) , feel free to check out my profile for my portfolio
I was patiently waiting to see where you'll arrive with your first comment of "LOL"

I have been been on this section for long, and few people who know me might have seen few of my comments about quack designers, whom I know most of them are beginners.
Most of the time, I'm angry at them and I always end my comments with an encouraging words instead of talking them down cause I know most are still in the learning process and eager to start making money.

I also advised them to focus on improving their skills, instead of offering cheap jobs and end up making quack delivery.
I let them know the bad effects it might have on them and even on this section, cause most clients who expectations wasn't met would not post any job offers here again.

You came here, you make mockery of them and then you ended promoting yourself.
Tell me the professionalism what you just did?
in business you don't go talking others down directly to promote your own products, it doesn't speak well.

If your attitude was displayed by a client I would have ignored, but from a fellow designer... it's pathetic the least I could say.

Most of the time I vent my anger on them, it's not because of their designs per say... but because of their ridiculous prices of N500, N1000 for a logo and so on, cause I know every designer once starts as a beginner.

There's no point mocking young designers for the purpose of promoting yourself, that's greed.

There's more to professionalism than just being good with designs.

peace

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by herbaylove(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2020
Offpoint:

I was patiently waiting to see where you'll arrive with your first comment of "LOL"

I have been been on this section for long, and few people who know me might have seen few of my comments about quack designers, whom I know most of them are beginners.
Most of the time, I'm angry at them and I always end my comments with an encouraging words instead of talking them down cause I know most are still in the learning process and eager to start making money.

I also advised them to focus on improving their skills, instead of offering cheap jobs and end up making quack delivery.
I let them know the bad effects it might have on them and even on this section, cause most clients who expectations wasn't met would not post any job offers here again.

in business you don't go talking others down directly to promote your own products, it doesn't speak well.

If your attitude was displayed by a client I would have ignored, but from a fellow designer... it's pathetic the least I could say.

Most of the time I vent my anger on them, it's not because of their designs per say... but because of their ridiculous prices of N500, N1000 for a logo and so on, cause I know every designer once starts as a beginner.

There's no point mocking young designers for the purpose of promoting yourself, that's greed.

peace

Boss y do u always come at me?
we ve never ever met, i have never ever wronged u, and i didnt bring any1 down here, did i?
i lol'd simply bcoz i know how crazy it gets for pple who post on here looking for a graphics designer, dey get too many pple contacting them, and a hard time deciding who to give the job.

bliv me boss i really dnt want the stress that comes from this kinda situation, reason being that the client always want u to deliver the job b4 he pays, and dat is the reason y i didnt drop my contact or a message for him asking him to employ me for the job.

its funny hw u come at me all the time
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by Offpoint: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2020
herbaylove:

Boss y do u always come at me?
we ve never ever met, i have never ever wronged u, and i didnt bring any1 down here, did i?
i lol'd simply bcoz i know how crazy it gets for pple who post on here looking for a graphics designer, dey get too many pple contacting them, and a hard time deciding who to give the job.

bliv me boss i really dnt want the stress that comes from this kinda situation, reason being that the client always want u to deliver the job b4 he pays, and dat is the reason y i didnt drop my contact or a message for him asking him to employ me for the job.

its funny hw u come at me all the time
First of all, I've never attacked and quote you before... (The only time I messaged you was on graphics deal I wanted us to have, you might not remember but I keep records of my comments.) so If I ever did and forgot, kindly reference to the thread or show a screenshot. I'll gladly tender my apologies, if it's worth apologizing for.

Secondly, this is not an "Attack"... I'm only telling you what's wrong and what's wrong, I can't tender no apology for doing that.

Here I see every designer as a family and just as in every family we have younger ones and elders. If one err, I'll gladly point out their errors and if I err I'll be glad if my errors are pointed out to me.

There's nothing wrong if a client post a job here, it's an ad and everyone will respond... it's left for the clients to decide on who to award the job to.
It'll takes less than a minute to spot a good designer, I expect every client will demand for a previous job from the first few people who contacted him/her, If he's please hell Award the job to the ones he deem fits.

This wasn't an attack, I was pointing out to your errors.

peace
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by OnpointDesign(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2020
LOL. Both you guys (Offpoint & herbaylove) are designers I've come to love here on Nairaland.

I know I personally go through all of herbay's threads daily to see what's new in the design world so I'll also improve on myself.
And Offpoint is the guy that even gave me the confidence to increase my prices from his former demolishing of me grin

Anyways, I would like you guys to just bury the hatchet and probably come at each other with love (no homo)

I know say I don see una beef before for one of una threads.

Drops Pen
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by Offpoint: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2020
OnpointDesign:
LOL. Both you guys (Offpoint & herbaylove) are designers I've come to love here on Nairaland.

I know I personally go through all of herbay's threads daily to see what's new in the design world so I'll also improve on myself.
And Offpoint is the guy that even gave me the confidence to increase my prices from his former demolishing of me grin

Anyways, I would like you guys to just bury the hatchet and probably come at each other with love (no homo)

Drops Pen
lol, boss we are not fighting. we are family and you know sometimes even brothers dey quarrell...
herbay na my brother
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by OnpointDesign(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2020
Offpoint:

lol, boss we are not fighting. we are family and you know sometimes even brothers dey quarrell...
herbay na my brother

LOL. but you dey truly tackle the guy.

One love though

1 Like

Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by Offpoint: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
OnpointDesign:

One love though
Me no remember tackling him before o,

Me no get anything against herbay...

I no dey fight designers, na clients wey no gree pay designers me dey tackle wella...

one love brotherly
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by herbaylove(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2020
It is well
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by herbaylove(m): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2020
OnpointDesign:

Drops Pen
Thanks boss
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by Supredible: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2020
Offpoint:

peace

I think offpoint is right.. Mr Herbay, that your attitude of badmouthing/mocking oda designers especially the upcoming ones just to market your own services is not a professional approach. All i see in that your post is bragging and desperation. Give d OP the freedom of selection to contact others and see their previous designs. Who knows, there are others designers that he'll find their designs appealing than yours.
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by herbaylove(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Supredible:

I think offpoint is right.. Mr Herbay, that your attitude of badmouthing/mocking oda designers especially the upcoming ones just to market your own services is not a professional approach. All i see in that your post is bragging and desperation. Give d OP the freedom of selection to contact others and see their previous designs. Who knows, there are others designers that he'll find their designs appealing than yours.
Who is dis again?
Can u please just read through the post,
y are u pple like dis na, ki ni mo se fun yin?
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by herbaylove(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wow, Wow, Wow.....
Mr offpoint good day to you sir,
After all ur critics about me and the way you always come at me all the time, so you know am a professional at what i do and that i am one of the best designer here on nairaland if not the, if not you won't be sending my designs to people telling them you designed them.

I was shocked when i sent my portfolio to a prospect client, he highlighted some of the designs and asked if i am the one who truly designed them, coz another designer claimed ownership of the designs!

To my greateat surprise i found out that it was you "MR OFFPOINT" (the one who dislikes me the most on nairaland) who ve been sending my jobs to people to bid for jobs.

O ga o
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by herbaylove(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
Prove

Chat between The prospect and mr offpoint

The prospect even asked if you re sure the design is urs, and u even sounded sure

Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by kilojoDesigns: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
This wouldn't amount to proof, not in the presence of graphics designers.
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by kilojoDesigns: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
It's a serious accusations anyway, I don't know how I'd react to someone passing off my designs/art as theirs. I can even go spiritual cheesy
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by herbaylove(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
kilojoDesigns:
This wouldn't amount to proof, not in the presence of graphics designers.
let me share with u i and d person's chat

Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by herbaylove(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
and dis is how i knew it's offpoint

Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by Offpoint: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hello herbaylove, first of all I want to sincerely apologize on the conduct of my staff using one of your intellectual job claiming it was "His"
I know the implications of his actions to my personality or brand.

To paint the clearer picture of what resulted to the screenshot you uploaded, I'll need to go back in time.

First of all, I don't handle graphics jobs on Saturday unless they're from my top clients.
second of all, I'm not daft enough to release my private line on nairaland, I have a business Whatsapp only line whom I paste here always.
I don't have access to that line on weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) since December last year.

If you can recall, I contacted you on 40/60% graphics deal late last year whom you negotiated on 50/50 but I pulled out cause I know I'll be on the losing side.

To those who might want to know the deal, I pumped out some pay graphics ads and I was receiving a lot of jobs I know I can't deliver all of them due to the workload, so I contacted some Graphics designers here whom I knew they have the ability to deliver, including you.

Few pulled out cause they needed 50/50, but I knew I'd be at the losing end cause I was paying heavily to run the ads.

Now back to the screenshots, luckily one of these guys lived close to me and we've been working fine together. He was using desktop computer, I had to give him one of my old system. I happened to like him, I handed over my second phone with my business whatsapp line to him cause we meet everyday except weekends.

I came on nairaland this evening and I saw your mentions, I was shocked at what I see... immediately I messaged the guy to question him why he had do something that stupid.

I have my profolios in PDF, anyone who contact me if I'm with the phone I sent my PDF profolio, that's one of the reasons I don't have any nairaland profolio.
Anyone who needs my service, I sent my PDF profolio... if they're not satisfy, they can always contact other designers.

So herbaylove, the screenshot you uploaded there wasn't by me, but by a "staff".... that's my business whatsapp line, I can't deny that.
I don't know the guy intentions, maybe he needed to do a fast job and keep the money to himself, he should have done that with his personal line.

Lastly, I'll never handle any job for any clients without a part payment.
Finishing a job before payment is not in my dictionary, unless an existing trusted clients.

So Herbaylove I apologize on behalf of the guy's conduct.

I'll attach screenshots

Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by Offpoint: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Now back to the "Critic" part you mentioned, get your facts right...
I've never criticized your job anywhere on nairaland, so be specific when you're talking about criticism.

First time I criticize you was on a thread you created to trashed designers and at the end of thread, you started advertising yourself.
I was pissed, not only me but other designers came for you... I stumbled upon that thread yesterday when I was searching for threads you claimed I've been attacking you and I realized you've edited
from what it was before.

The second time I'm criticizing you is on this very thread and it's still on the same thing, so when you're talking about criticisms... be specific for the sake of those who might not have idea on the issue.

Till the end, I'll never apologize to you for talking down on other designers, never on that aspect.

If there are other areas, I'll tender my apologies but on the issues of trashing other designers.... I'll never do that herbay.
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by MDBrand: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Offpoint:
Now back to the "Critic" part you mentioned, get your facts right...
I've never criticized your job anywhere on nairaland, so be specific when you're talking about criticism.

First time I criticize you was on a thread you created to trashed designers and at the end of thread, you started advertising yourself.
I was pissed, not only me but other designers came for you... I stumbled upon that thread yesterday when I was searching for threads you claimed I've been attacking you and I realized you've edited
from what it was before.

The second time I'm criticizing you is on this very thread and it's still on the same thing, so when you're talking about criticisms... be specific for the sake of those who might not have idea on the issue.

Till the end, I'll never apologize to you for talking down on other designers, never on that aspect.

If there are other areas, I'll tender my apologies but on the issues of trashing other designers.... I'll never do that herbay.

herbaylove:
and dis is how i knew it's offpoint

kilojoDesigns:
It's a serious accusations anyway, I don't know how I'd react to someone passing off my designs/art as theirs. I can even go spiritual cheesy

Supredible:

OnpointDesign:

One love though

Guys abeg it's OK.... I'm a Graphics Designer, I just needed someone to help me out with a job offer I got and some crazy nlnders contacted me all in the name of "Graphics Designer". Well I'm doing the stuff now. mk una no quarrel abeg
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer by OnpointDesign(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
MDBrand:

Guys abeg it's OK.... I'm a Graphics Designer, I just needed someone to help me out with a job offer I got and some crazy nlnders contacted me all in the name of "Graphics Designer". Well I'm doing the stuff now. mk una no quarrel abeg

Shay you see what you've caused now.
Something u would have jejely checked out the portfolio of designers here quietly u said no. U want to go big.
I didn't even know u were a designer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

*be My Val♥-personal Project Design / Bobsconcept (my Portfolio) / Nigerian Educational Cartoon Crowdfunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.