Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Partner With Me On A Successful Google Campaign - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Partner With Me On A Successful Google Campaign (745 Views)

Looking For Someone To Partner With In Maltina Promo To Win A House / Lets Make Your Party, Product Or Political Campaign Memorable. Contact K's Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Me On A Successful Google Campaign by enolase(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2007
Hello,

I have studied Google AdWords for about two years, and I have identified some very profitable campaigns.

I am therefore pleased to announce to all those who are interested in making money from Google AdWords WITHOUT STRESS to partner with me.

This is what I will do (my own part):

1) I will open a Google AdWords account for you.
2) Setup the profitable campaign on your behalf.
3) Monitor the campaigns.
4) I will pay for the cost of the various software necessary used to source good keywords and track campaigns.

In essence, I will do all the hardwork.

This is what you will do:

1) You must provide the cost of getting a $100 VISA debit card from http://www.epaypanel.com (costs N23,000). This is to be used to pay for the clicks (Google automatically deducts this advertising cost from the card each time your Google ad is clicked on by a page visitor who views your ad).

What is in this for the both of us?

At the end of the campaign, we will split the profits at a ratio of 50% for you, and 50% for me.

Profits from Google campaigns are usually paid in foreign currency (US dollars, Euros), depending on where the campaign is holding, so the potential is enormous.

This is only open to VERY SERIOUS persons who are prepared to follow the terms of the partnership. Please contact me by email: [email]enolase76@gmail.com[/email].

I REPEAT: THIS IS ONLY FOR SERIOUS PERSONS READY TO COMMIT. I will not entertain unserious requests.

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Genuine Property Investors Or Buyers! / Invitation To Attend Harris Phillips’ Highly Subsidized Seminars And The Timetab / look smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.