Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Needs Help About Study Permit Process - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Needs Help About Study Permit Process (169 Views)

Things To Do If You Are Thinking About Study Abroad / Helping Students About Study Whatsapp Group / About Study In Ukraine | University Admission, Invitation Letter And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needs Help About Study Permit Process by Xeyooooo: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am new here and this is my first time to post on this site (Nairaland)

I applied to 2 schools (colleges) in Canada precisely one in TORONTO and the other college in PEI ( Prince Edward Island).
However, I got admitted at the college in Toronto. But the other college in PEI ( Prince Edward Island) which is my favourite among the two hasn't replied me yet for my admission.

This is the issue :

1) Should I wait for the school in PEI ( Prince Edward Island) to know if am admitted before I begin with the visa process? OR I should just focus on the school in Toronto ? Since I have my LOA (letter of acceptance) already.

Please note, the college in Toronto is more expensive compared to the college in ( Prince Edward Island). And the tuition deadline is at the end of this month.(march 2020)

2) Again, to apply for the visa process (student permit), what are the documents that are required and can be of help for me to qualify to get a visa study permit .

Please, someone with more experience should walk me through this. I don't want to lose this opportunity.
Thank you.
Re: Needs Help About Study Permit Process by article3030: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2020
Xeyooooo:
Hello everyone,
I am new here and this is my first time to post on this site (Nairaland)

NICE

(1) (Reply)

For Canada Study Permit Come In / Youths Digest Shortlists 30 Finalists For CJA 2020(full List) / Admission 100% Guranteed Into Cheap Universities In The Philippines 2019/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.