Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! (1585 Views)

Samuel Eto Supports Nigeria Against Terrorism, See What He Did / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Yaya Toure Is African Footballer For 2012 : Glo CAF Awards 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by twinskenny(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2010
samuel eto has just won the african footballer of the year,  does it deserve it? beating gyan to the greatest price
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by doublekay: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
i think he deserves it atleast he is better than our mikel obi
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by medjai(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
I think Drogba deserves it. He played a vital role in Chelsea's double win and was only second to Messi in the race for the European Golden Boot.
Yes, Eto'o won the treble but in terms of individual performance, I think Drogba deserves it.
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by Kennyblues(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2010
very well deserved, congrats brov; but would have loved my homeboy Drogba to win it.
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by Olaolufred(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2010
None deserved it more.

Congrat, Eto o Fills.
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by ikpakwu(f): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2010
Gyan was also good, in terms of Nations cup and world cup.
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by twinskenny(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2010
hmm Drogba Eto, its close call though
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by ikpakwu(f): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2010
twinskenny:

hmm Drogba Eto, its close call though
guy for me i would ve loved gyan to collect the award cuz the guy is hot now in sunderland
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by Ibomade1: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2010
Not surprised @all. He deserves it
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by Ibomade1: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2010
How many times has he won it now?
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by ikpakwu(f): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2010
Ibo-made:

How many times has he won it now?
4 times
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by ikpakwu(f): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2010
Mikel is still the best player in Nigeria today
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by Ibomade1: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2010
ikpakwu:

Mikel is still the best player in Nigeria today

Well Peter Odewinge is not doing badly either so you may want to think again.
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by ikpakwu(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2010
Going by current form,i give it to Mikel cuz peter is yet to come back until 26th
Re: Samuel Eto Is African Footballer Of The Year! by passibrown(f): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
i can really see funny jokes! here please africans lets try to be fair and less bias its not because etoo is not from a particular country that jelousy will blind some of us to see and accept facslt in life, why would any normal footbal lover or fan even dare to compare asamoa Gyan to his excellency? not even the so called Drogba dares at moment talkless of Gyan, lets try and be seriouse atleast for once, bravo Sammy allez tres loins tu est un LION INDOMTABLE, this guy just got unbeatable records, only the jelouse pretend not to see that, grin

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Rankings, AFCON Fixtures, And Why I Will Not Be Routing For Nigeria / Reason Why Mourinho Left Out Mikel And Moses Out Of Chelsea Tour List / Order For Ur Authentic Customised Jersey!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.