Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

How Jamskillet Overcame The Negativity & Stress? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Jamskillet Overcame The Negativity & Stress? (153 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Wizkid – No Stress ( Audio & Video) ••• / No Stress Lyrics By Wizkid / DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid - No Stress [new Song] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Jamskillet Overcame The Negativity & Stress? by atnerjennac24(f): 3:18am On Mar 05, 2020
How Jamskillet Overcame the Negativity and Stress He Faced Pursuing a Career in Music

Jamskillet was born in North Royalton, Ohio near Cleveland. During his junior year of high school, he dropped out to pursue his dream of becoming a star.

Without a clear plan or place to live, he said goodbye to his friends and family and drove to Miami with a friend and $400 in his pocket. Without a lot of money, they ended up living in crime ridden “Little Haiti, where the series “First 48” is often filmed. After a month of living under less than perfect conditions, Jamskillet’s friend left his side to fend for himself.

Determined not to give up his dreams, he sold his car for $600 and took a bus to San Diego, California. He lived on the streets for a while, but eventually met a landlord who admired his passion to follow his dreams.

He was given keys to a townhome leading to him finding a job to get himself on his feet. This experience led Jamskillet to truly believe that anything is possible and you can do anything you set your mind to do.

“Whether I go anywhere with my music or not, at least I can say I tried to do what I love.. and that’s all that matters right? says Jamskillet.

You can Learn more about Jamskillet and hear his Tunes at:

Twitter.com/jamskillet @jamskillet
Facebook.com/iamjamskillet
Youtube.com/jamskillet
Instagram.com/jamskillet @jamskillet
Hotnewhiphop.com/jamskillet
Soundcloud.com/jamskillet
New.Myspace.com/jamskillet
MTV.com/artists/jamskillet
Jamskillet.Tumblr.com

(1) (Reply)

Correct Scores / Lil Behind - Joro (prod by Teddywestside / Ziko Eazy Ft. Karabo - Jolli (prod. Barobeatz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.