Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi (1214 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi by kidap: 6:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemates and celebrity couple Bam Bam and Teddy A just welcome their daughter into this world.

Teddy A took to his twitter page to make the announcement of their daughter.

Also, he tweet her names along with the love emoji:

“Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan! ❤️”

Days ago, Bam Bam took to her twitter page to share her pregnancy journey, she tweeted saying:

“Pregnancy completely changes you, some days I don’t believe I’m the one standing in front of the mirror. My skin, my complexion …..hormones have taken over. It’s amazing.”

https://twitter.com/wotzupNG/status/1235437536291491840?s=19

Source: https://wotzup.ng/bam-bam-and-teddy-a-welcome-baby-girl-folakemi/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi by GreatResearcher: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Hoes tend to be calm wen d get married.
I know so hoes that became tamed once d got married. Example is OMOTALA & MERCY JOHNSON

2 Likes

Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi by thesicilian: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2020
People go to the big brother house for different reasons.

1 Like

Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi by Snipper007: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2020
Baby made inside big brother house..... If you know u know grin, that baby should have been named FOLAKEMI BIGBROTHER

1 Like

Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi by GidifeedNews: 6:44am On Mar 05, 2020
congratulations
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi by richesbhc(m): 6:44am On Mar 05, 2020
Congratulations to both of them
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi by daddytime(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Congratulations guys, and welcome to the world baby girl.

Something good did come out from the toilet after all.
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi by Nwodosis(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2020
A good quickey anywhere can spark of a journey worthy of celebrations! Inside car, by the road sides, inside the bush, lonely corners in the club house, name it, but don't forgot toilets too! Where it started does not count but the end results, Baby girl welcome to planet Earth and a big congratulations to Teddy family.
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi by SODbaba2(m): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2020
Snipper007:
Baby made inside big brother house..... If you know u know grin, that baby should have been named FOLAKEMI BIGBROTHER
Lol.

Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi by GOFRONT(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Baby Girl, Folakemi by Bewiseedet(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2020
Family is not complete without a male child. They gods have spoken

(1) (Reply)

Video: "What I Have Survived Might Kill You", Olori Ajoke Breaks Silence After.. / Teenage Nigerian Author Nenny May Turns Heads / Has Small Doctor Changes His Skin Colour ? See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.