Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Want A Unique Design In Printing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Want A Unique Design In Printing (821 Views)

You Want A Bigger Bum Bum - Maca Root In Nigeria / Give A Unique Valentine Gift, Football Bedsheets N Duvets / Make Money In Printing Of Fast Selling Recharge Cards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want A Unique Design In Printing by stanuka: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
                       its tooo devastating thst many nigerians today are left behind with the kind of concepts their quack printers who knows nothing about color combinations,creation a suitable logo that will be catchy for business transactions,arrangements of letter and coming up with up-to date formats.

l still believe there's still room for a trial but learn to discuss business matters with professional because your designs alone "SAY" 80% of what you can offer your clients out there,so quite the idea of low price that brings low quality.

We are Multiplechoice & associates with our office situated in Lagos.
For your Designs,logo creations,transfer prints and other related matters in printing,Look NO further its achieveable with our expertised and swift service to our esteemed customers.

We print wedding cards,business cards,lnvoices,posters,billboards,diaries,calendars and other related matter in printing @ affordable rate.THINK QUALITY CALL 08028436092,08033125595
Re: Want A Unique Design In Printing by smartsoft(m): 1:32am On Apr 25, 2008
Hello how do you do ? I'm a Freelance Designer with A Studio @Akowonjo How is the quality print of your company ?? and how much because i have some Packaging design, Billboard Design, Cd Jacket, e.t.c that i will be needing a good printer for, the last business card i made for my client, was not printed well. the printer said he couldn't find my colours. is that possible ? anyway i'm done with another business card i made for myself and i want a solid print out without any loose of colours. let me know please your price and all those ones i pasted up there and for the business card i want 300 copies send me prices details please d.klicks@yahoo.com Tel : 08025266821
Re: Want A Unique Design In Printing by irani33: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2010
The simple business card is a valuable asset to any businessman or professional. It is your own personal advertisement and calling card. The business card is not just for the salesman, however, but also for anyone in business. The business card can be printed in various forms in addition to the common black on white business card.

Fidility print supplies machine for making and printing ID card alongwith all required accessories like tags, etc.
Re: Want A Unique Design In Printing by nathanielian: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2010
Hi  klicks , ,

I too face the same problem for printing the business cards. Then i searched in google i  got a website out source and they did a good job.  I hope this website will help you.

All The Best

flyer printing

(1) (Reply)

Post And Find Free Classified Ads / Iveco Trucks Available / 300,000 Kilogramms Of Malt-extract For Outright Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.