Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. (2020 Views)

How Do I Attend This Interview.. / 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! / My Interviewer Asked Me About The Church I Attend And My Salvation Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by KEMISTR3(f): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Dear Kemistr3
After careful review of your CV, we are pleased to invite you for an interview session tomorrow at 9:30am Friday 6th March 2020.
Come along with a copy of your CV and other Important documents.
Venue- Comercio Limited. 1438 Sanusi Fafunwa street, Victoria island, Lagos
Thank you
Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by KEMISTR3(f): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
(1)
Dear Kemistr3
After careful review of your CV, we are pleased to invite you for an interview session tomorrow at 9:30am Friday 6th March 2020.
Come along with a copy of your CV and other Important documents.
Venue- Comercio Limited. 1438 Sanusi Fafunwa street, Victoria island, Lagos
Thank you and Regards.

(2)
Please be informed that you have been scheduled for an interview tomorrow 6th March, for the role of LTE sales executive @ estream networks: 22c ligali ayorinde street, victoria island, lagos. 9.30am. Please be punctual. Thank you.
I have been making research on both organizations but I am not convinced.
Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by Obinovictor(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
1. Prioritise; consider which is more promising first.
2. Reschedule - try contacting them to adjust the time for the second interview, if possible, have it moved till the next day.

Most importantly, consider the one with the most promising career.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by dominique(f): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
We know most job interviews don't commence at the stipulated time but going late could count against you. I suggest you call or email one of the coys asking for your interview to be rescheduled till around 12 noon as you're currently in another state and might not meet up with the slated time.

That sales executive role sure sounds like a fancy way of calling it a marketing job, one that gives ridiculous targets. Try to get as much information as possible about both companies so you'll know which one you'll pick

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by kams19(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
the first company pays peanut and owes salary very well. telling from experience. pls go for the second company interview. if you finish on time, you can go for the first company

5 Likes

Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by 1030(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Go to Comercio Limited. 1438 Sanusi Fafunwa street, Victoria island, Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by darasimih104(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
I will advice you go to estream first, you can reschedule ur interview with the other one

1 Like

Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by KEMISTR3(f): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
LN Famz

The attented the both interviews today, estream was an oral interview while Comercio was a written interview. I am convinced with a positive stand on estream but for Comercio I can't say.

That is how I ran like Chioma Ajunwa from Comercio gate when I saw two chinko walking towards my direction. Corona will not sit down at a place in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by hothuntee(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
KEMISTR3:
LN Famz

The attented the both interviews today, estream was an oral interview while Comercio was a written interview. I am convinced with a positive stand on estream but for Comercio I can't say.

That is how I ran like Chioma Ajunwa from Comercio gate when I saw two chinko walking towards my direction. Corona will not sit down at a place in peace.

shocked cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by Emma1Oj(m): 5:24am On Mar 07, 2020
dominique:
We know most job interviews don't commence at the stipulated time but going late could count against you. I suggest you call or email one of the coys asking for your interview to be rescheduled till around 12 noon as you're currently in another state and might not meet up with the slated time.

That sales executive role sure sounds like a fancy way of calling it a marketing job, one that gives ridiculous targets. Try to get as much information as possible about both companies so you'll know which one you'll pick
U must be very intelligent. I like ur sense!!

1 Like

Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by KEMISTR3(f): 8:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Emma1Oj:
U must be very intelligent. I like ur sense!!

Thank you very much.
I got to the first interview 32 minutes earlier from the stipulated time given. The interview started by 11:44 pm and end by 12:17 pm and I was the only candidate that was invited.

To the second interview I got there by 1:13pm though I send mail to the company to reschedule me for 12:30, holdup was much and I even missed the venue. But still I was able to make it to the place.

1 Like

Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by EliteDude(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
So did it go. Any news yet at kemistr3?
Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by KEMISTR3(f): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
EliteDude:
So did it go. Any news yet at kemistr3?

It went well, I was invited to come get my appointment letter and to resume immediately from one of the companies I mentioned above.

I just pray the pay is worth it.

1 Like

Re: Which Interview Should I Attend? Both On The Same Date And Time. by EliteDude(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
KEMISTR3:

It went well, I was invited to come get my appointment letter and to resume immediately from one of the companies I mentioned above.

I just pray the pay is worth it.

Congratulations. I tap from your grace.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Civil Defence Recruitment 2020: How To Update NSCDC Profile / CBN Recruitment 2020/21 Application Form Portal | Www.cbn.gov.ng / Supermarket Attendant Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.