Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Where Can I Get A Car Dealership License In Nigeria? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Can I Get A Car Dealership License In Nigeria? (6314 Views)

How Can I Get A'' Valid Drivers License" In Lagos / Any Good Car Dealership In Enugu Or Owerri / Help! Any NL Members In The Uk.Can you recommend a good Car Dealership in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Car Dealership License In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2007
Hi Guys, I have been trying to find ways to get a car dealership license or certificate in Nigeria but unable to know how. Could any of you guys direct me how to go about this as soon as possible.

I will appreciate your help.
Re: Where Can I Get A Car Dealership License In Nigeria? by 1forall: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2007
From the little I know about car dealership I dont think u really need a car dealership license here, definitely not if youre planning to start on a small scale. It may be necessary if youre planning to go the way of the Skymits and Ineh-Mics etc but guy, if youre wanting to bring a few cars in to start with first (which is the wise thing to do anyway), bother not your head and do your thing. While at it Im sure youll find out the finer details of the business, just make sure to register the business.

Good luck!
Re: Where Can I Get A Car Dealership License In Nigeria? by hbrednic: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2007
car dealership ke?
ir u are not buying the right to be sole importer of a particular brand.
just bring in the cars and talk to the boys at berger,its that easy.
Re: Where Can I Get A Car Dealership License In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 05, 2007
Thank you so much for the advice. I really appreciate your imputs. Thanks once againd!

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla At A Give Away Price / Toks 2005 Model Mercedes-benz E320 Full Optionss / *SOLD*SOLD**Toyota Camry spider XLE has been SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.