Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Solotone Multivitamins - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solotone Multivitamins (948 Views)

3 Best Multivitamins For Babies And Toddlers ... Mothers tell us your experience / Why You Should Take Multivitamins Daily / Multivitamins And Side Effects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solotone Multivitamins by drugstoreng: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Multivitamins and Minerals Benefits
Multivitamins and minerals are used to provide nutrients that cannot be derived from diet and also to treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies that can be caused by varying conditions.

Multivitamin and Mineral Capsules
Multivitamin and mineral capsules are preparations of vitamins, dietary minerals and some other nutritional constituent in the form of capsules. They serve as dietary supplements or treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiencies.

Multivitamin with Minerals Side Effects
Multivitamins and minerals, when taken based on a doctor’s prescription, will rarely cause serious side effects. Some side effects include tooth staining, increased urination, uneven heart rate, confusion, muscle weakness, stomach upset and unpleasant taste in the mouth.

Multivitamin with Minerals Dosage
Multivitamins and minerals dosage vary based on the strength of the medication and the need of the patient. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist to avoid overdosing.

Multivitamin With Minerals Brand Name
There are many brands that manufacture multivitamin with minerals. Solotone is one of them and it is available on Nigeria’s Largest Online Pharmacy.

Multivitamins and Minerals Supplements
Multivitamins and Minerals Supplements are medications used to provide vitamins and minerals that cannot be derived from the human diet or treat vitamins and minerals deficiencies.

What is The Work of Solotone
Solotone manufactures Solotone Multivitamins and minerals, Solotone Amino and Solotone Plus, Solotone Multivitamins and minerals is used as a supplement to provide vitamins and minerals not contained in a normal diet and treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Solotone amino is an anemic preparation that contains vitamins and minerals. Solotone plus is used for leg pain due to blocked arteries, high blood pressure, deficiency of vitamin d, Iron deficiency due to poor absorption and chronic blood loss, osteoporosis, hypocalcemia, vitamin d deficiency, hypophosphatemia, cardiovascular health and as a supplement to intravenous solutions given for total parenteral nutrition. They can all be purchased on Drugstore Nigeria, an Online Pharmacy in Nigeria.

Multivitamin Tablets Benefits
Multivitamin tablets are preparations used to provide vitamins not contained in a normal diet and are also used to treat vitamin deficiencies.

What are the side effects of multivitamin tablets?
Multivitamin tablets do not usually have serious or life-threatening side effects. Constipation, diarrhea or upset stomach are side effects that may occur. Any side effect that is prolonged should be reported to a doctor as well as allergic reactions.

What is The Use of Multivitamin Multimineral Capsules?
Multivitamin Multimineral capsules are used to provide vitamins and minerals absent in diet and also treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies.

What is in a Multivitamin With Minerals?
A multivitamin with minerals contains a combination of vitamins and minerals.

Content on Drugstore.ng should not be taken as prescription or medical advice. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any medication.
Re: Solotone Multivitamins by CammBelS: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
I've never heard of such vitamins, great info!
Re: Solotone Multivitamins by GavinHemmings(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
If you take a multivitamin, it's probably because you want to do everything you can to protect your health. But there's still limited evidence that a daily cocktail of essential vitamins and minerals actually delivers what you'd expect. Most studies have found no benefit from multivitamins in protecting the brain or heart..
Re: Solotone Multivitamins by flexomob: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
I've also heard about these studies, but I have personal experience and I can say that multivitamins are good for health. In addition, you should be physically active for 30 minutes most days of the week, eat a well-balanced, low-fat diet with lots of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, get enough sleep and rest, avoid bad habits to stay healthy. If you only take vitamins or supplements, it will improve your health a little, but it will not make you healthy. Well, I try to do everything I mentioned above, and in addition, I take multivitamins for diabetics (I inherited the disease from my mother). If you have diabetics in your family, you can read this guide about the best multivitamins for diabetics. I hope you find this useful.

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Where To Buy Thc(weed) Distillate Oil In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.