Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers (66898 Views)

Living Conditions Of Corpers In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by ikorodureporta: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
smiley

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by modsfucker: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
They're apparently preparing themselves for life without N33K after the POP. Tipper lift ti takover

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by ikorodureporta: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Slay Queen still slaying alone

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Lawgod247: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Not a big deal. After all, they are deemed paramilitary right? Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by PETBabaK(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2020
Inside life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Drumaboi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Sunofgod(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
No 'Keke' in sight...........see wetin dey happen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by DennisEche(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
When the dullard rules

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by noblealuu: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Endangering their lives...should that female corp member slip off and die, innocent village People will be blamed.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by OnpointDesign(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin

So If you have worked with me before, Thanks,
If you haven't, What in God's name are you still waiting for? grin

Get your existing logo to have this 3D look today for just 2k.

Yep. Send me a message now so we can get started.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Emu4life(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Davash222:

Don't mind that mumu. My mind is telling me she's a Resident Nairaland feminist. That's how they behave.
That's how she'll miss Heaven when trumpet go blow, her shakara no go let her enter Heaven with her petit and disfigured nyash!
Take am easy nah
On top ordinary pinshure

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by babyfaceafrica: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nice.. That time for ogun waterside... We flex gaan.. That one year was the bomb

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
How did those Babes reach there fa
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
The leaders of tomorow

Chei
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by whytediamond(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Our leaders of tomorrow... I remember when as a fresh graduate, you're lobbied by big organisations to come work for them. You choose where to work back then.

Fast forward 40years later.

Finish NYSC. Go learn a skill or trade.

Ok o

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by chelseamann(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
grin
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by fergie001: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
It's fun jarey......the first time I entered a bullion-van was whilst serving.....

Jump inside all kinds of trucks..both guys and babes, we go lap each other join sef.....Iyara to Gbede those years......sweet old times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Slawormir: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Rogerboy:
In real sense they are packing them self back to reality
Damnnnnn niggarrr

You must be a real niggarrr

Reality na him them want enter so

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Lambdaco1920(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Sultty(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
So what. man must locomate with whatever form and that does not exempt youth corp members tongue tongue
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by lilybonny(f): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Seems there are No kekes or okadas in that area .na the only alternative dey see

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Offpoint: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Nothing serious, it's all fun.
They'll all talk and laugh about it someday. You can see the smiles and joy on their faces...

meanwhile...

Let's meet your graphics needs, I'll deliver all kinds of graphics designs and motion graphics for an affordable price.
Whatsap07054515809
Also offer Photoshopping services of any documents and photos.
You can also reach me for graphics designs tutor/mentorship

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by rowland545(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Copper wee ooo

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by rowland545(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Corper wee ooo
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by TriCee: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
It's part of the NYSC fun. Priceless moments.... But dangerous ride.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by julybaba(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
When I was serving my father land at Majaga, Nasarawa

I once entered a police truck to my PoPA (Place of Primary Assignment)

I once entered dangote truck to my CDS venue.

We do everything and anything to save money, and to enjoy the benefits/privilege of a corp member.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by jericco1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
angry
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by antiApc(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hello naira landers

Please I'm in urgent need of small job,either attendant or salesboy...I stay in ota but I can work in Lagos if need be

Thank u.. . WhatsApp 08089878495

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by Aplaudez(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
congratulations to you guys!
Re: Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers by kokakola: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
NYSC can only happen once. It's an experience you don't want to miss. Don't let people tell you about it, Graduate and experience it yourself. It's an amazing experience if you truly know its sole purpose.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) / How Relevant Is NYSC NIM? / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.