Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Will Help CREATE Amazon Mechanical Turk Account And Get Approved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Help CREATE Amazon Mechanical Turk Account And Get Approved (1481 Views)

Amazon Mechanical Turk / Working From Home: Why The Gems Protocol Is The Future Of Mechanical Turk / Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help CREATE Amazon Mechanical Turk Account And Get Approved by cybernaut(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hello Smarters,
If you wanna get approved fasty and easily or you are looking for a ready Amazon Mechanical Turk (Mturk) account,then you are in the right place.

Amazon Mechanical Turk (Mturk) is a crowdsourcing market fill of tasks that you can easily complete from your account on any device and at anytime in exchange for a monetary reward.

These are new tasks all the time, it is a good way to get extra Money.

I advise you to ask for your account as soon as possible because they are limited. WhatsApp 2348065835449
Re: I Will Help CREATE Amazon Mechanical Turk Account And Get Approved by clericuzzio(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2020
You didn't give much details about the account opening.
Is it USA account that you're going to open and get approved or Nigerian accout

What's the cost of your services

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Vs Jiji(2022); Which Is A Better Platform To Shop Online / Is Senwei Generator Advisable To Buy? Are There Better Budget Generators? / Registering A Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.