Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al (3782 Views)

Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Anjollyzlov(f): 6:32am On Mar 06, 2020
www.anjolasblogonline.com

I waited for 45mins to see her die – Jealous boy who killed girlfriend over alleged infidelity .
A 24-year-old man, Daniel Chukwudiebele Okocha, who allegedly stabbed his lover, Nkechi Vivian Agwor, to death, over suspicion that she was cheating on him, has been arrested in his hideout in Lagos.
The incident occurred last Sunday at the live-in-lovers apartment in Egbeda. Trouble began when the suspect refused to allow the deceased, Nkechi, aged 20, to go to church last Sunday.
When the deceased insisted, a quarrel ensued, which degenerated into a fight during which Daniel allegedly stabbed her with a knife in the neck and fled. When he was arrested, he admitted culpability.
The police officer said: “Daniel has confessed to the murder. He told us that he killed his lover, because he was suspecting that she was cheating on him.
He told us that on the fateful day, Nkechi had told him that she was going to church, but he warned her to sit down at home as he suspected that she was having an appointment with another man who attends the same church with her.
He said when Nkechi refused to obey him and insisted that she was going to the church, he picked a fight with her and stabbed her several times. .
We believe he was telling a cock and bull stories because the message he typed in the deceased phone showed that he had the intention of killing her. He wrote that he killed her and watched her for 45 minutes to see her die.
He went further to say, ‘I gave her life, but she refused to give me back’. With these statements, we are convinced that he planned and executed the killing.
The irony of the whole thing is that the two of them are from the same town, Ubulu-Uku in Delta State. Preliminary investigation showed that though they had one child, but they were not legally married.
We were told that the suspect was so possessive and jealous that at one time, he attempted to kill himself by drinking a poisonous substance, Snipper. It was the deceased that rushed him to the hospital where he was revived.”

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/i-waited-for-45mins-to-see-her-die-jealous-boy-who-killed-girlfriend-over-alleged-infidelity/

1 Share

Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Galadimabawa: 6:38am On Mar 06, 2020
Too bad
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by shagasha: 6:39am On Mar 06, 2020
Na wah o
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by bizza45: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2020
Of this is true then this no need judge at all... Na better jungle justice go fit this idiot...
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by BabbanBura(m): 6:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Anjollyzlov:
www.anjolasblogonline.com

I waited for 45mins to see her die – Jealous boy who killed girlfriend over alleged infidelity .
A 24-year-old man, Daniel Chukwudiebele Okocha, who allegedly stabbed his lover, Nkechi Vivian Agwor, to death, over suspicion that she was cheating on him, has been arrested in his hideout in Lagos.
The incident occurred last Sunday at the live-in-lovers apartment in Egbeda. Trouble began when the suspect refused to allow the deceased, Nkechi, aged 20, to go to church last Sunday.
When the deceased insisted, a quarrel ensued, which degenerated into a fight during which Daniel allegedly stabbed her with a knife in the neck and fled. When he was arrested, he admitted culpability.
The police officer said: “Daniel has confessed to the murder. He told us that he killed his lover, because he was suspecting that she was cheating on him.
He told us that on the fateful day, Nkechi had told him that she was going to church, but he warned her to sit down at home as he suspected that she was having an appointment with another man who attends the same church with her.
He said when Nkechi refused to obey him and insisted that she was going to the church, he picked a fight with her and stabbed her several times. .
We believe he was telling a cock and bull stories because the message he typed in the deceased phone showed that he had the intention of killing her. He wrote that he killed her and watched her for 45 minutes to see her die.
He went further to say, ‘I gave her life, but she refused to give me back’. With these statements, we are convinced that he planned and executed the killing.
The irony of the whole thing is that the two of them are from the same town, Ubulu-Uku in Delta State. Preliminary investigation showed that though they had one child, but they were not legally married.
We were told that the suspect was so possessive and jealous that at one time, he attempted to kill himself by drinking a poisonous substance, Snipper. It was the deceased that rushed him to the hospital where he was revived.”

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/i-waited-for-45mins-to-see-her-die-jealous-boy-who-killed-girlfriend-over-alleged-infidelity/

So we have slipped this low that youths that are almost teenagers are now live-in lovers? The society has lost it and stories like will continue to be the fall out.

2 Likes

Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by bigiyaro(m): 7:02am On Mar 06, 2020
see kids.....this generation is done for.

1 Like

Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Adgideon(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2020
If may ask don't she have parents y allow her stay with a man devil,
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by kingthreat(m): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2020
All these cohabitation stories? Una no wan marry abi?
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2020
Kids getting involved in relationships this day.

Sexual immorality is a sin, all fornicators will have their eternity in hell
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by cRobo: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2020
Look what Rema has caused

"I am getting jealous coz I don't want to see you with anybody"

I won't say a word
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by EmzyT: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2020
Which one Is boy? And which is the girl?

1 Like

Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by YesNo(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2020
EmzyT:
Which one Is boy? And which is the girl?

hahaha! Olodo.

no be rema sing am.
no be rema put knife for the small boy hand
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2020
WTF?! "You gave her life." Since when did you become Almighty God? They look like siblings from the photos
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Mistaicey2288: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2020
He should bw jailed and the keys should be thrown away. What a heartless animal in human form.. Is being with a person a do or die affair? Are there no other ladies out there abi his destiny is tied to hers?

And to even think that this same lady had once saved his sorry ass before. If only she had known he'll be her end, she would have left his sorry miserable ass to die...SMH!
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Bola146(f): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2020
Lucifer in nature... I pity senseless ladies dating killers

1 Like

Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Randy100: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2020
Stay away from possessive spouse.
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by IamCeazer(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2020
Damn, a girl nearly killed me last year 4 similar reason. had it nt been 4 my cousin i wud hav been history! I still hav prove tho, buh i left everytin 4 GOD!
Anyway R.I.P 2 d dead
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by eyinjuege: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2020
RIP to her o.
What is wrong with. Nigerian youths these days?
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Justarandomguy: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2020
They look like siblings
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Talknochip(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2020
Imagine a 20yr old lady and 24yrs old boy already cohabiting?! Smh. What some of us feared to do in our early days is what this young ones are starting their lives with.

3 Likes

Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by devilmaycry: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2020
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Danelo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
WASTED GENERATION
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by holicupp(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
police can lie chai.... lai lai Mohammed generation
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by y3mi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
@holicupp
Our useless cops are incopabale of cop-ing this c.o.p. (crime of passion)
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Coldie(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
These Benin people no go gree answer Benin name. Na to answer Igbo names then start giving us bad reputation
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Aladdin1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
byebye to yeye boyfriend!!. both of them good as dead!!!
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by dangotesmummy: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Children of perdition

Instead of them chasing their future, they're busy in their foolishness

Anyway any man or woman that has no control over his pen1s or v@gyna in this day and age will die a useless death

Meanwhile please if you are not ready to raise and train children to live like normal human beings but think every conflict must degenerate to violence then by all means please close your v@gyna...it's not by force to have children because this days I see little senseless girls that have not found their bearing in life,no job,no
Trade or skill getting pregnant with another nonentity that a his daily life is to constitute nuisance and disturb the peace of others.

Stop ejaculating inside commercial vajynas and control that your public community pen1s if you cannot be a dad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
cRobo:
Look what Rema has caused

"I am getting jealous coz I don't want to see you with anybody"

I won't say a word
Fireboy
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
The Murderer deserves to die!!!
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by Sexyliciousbri: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
I hope that little Boy dies by hanging too so he gets the test of his own drugs
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by holicupp(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2020
y3mi:
@holicupp
Our useless cops are incopabale of cop-ing this c.o.p. (crime of passion)

whatever bro I pray the truth comes out soonest
Re: I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al by y3mi(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2020
holicupp:

whatever bro I pray the truth comes out soonest
Are you for real? Seriously.
Okay, let's say you are cos you just came back to this country sometimes early last year...tell me one crime the N P F has solved accurately where the truth comes out ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ihiala Youths Confront Unknown Gunmen In Viral Clip, Many Dead (video) / Lt.Cadr.Yusuf Murdered By His Son In His House In Ayobo, Lagos State[Vid] / Horrible Accident Today At Awoyaya, Lagos By Mayfair Gardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.