Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What Other Business Can I Do With A Space Left In My Office? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Other Business Can I Do With A Space Left In My Office? (737 Views)

Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos / Other Business To Combine With A Barbing Salon In Lagos / Nigerian Doctor Left In Shock After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Found N600. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Other Business Can I Do With A Space Left In My Office? by obisage(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2020
Good morning good people of NL.
please I need your advice on this.

I expanded my photo studio by renting a whole floor of a building. I've demarcated the spaces I need for this studio, but still have the huge space left and just lying idle.

even though I don't have cash at hand, but if I see a good reliable business that can flourish there, I have the privilege of having access to loan up to the tune of one million Naira.

I've thought about boutique, but the place being upstairs, there's no where I'll be putting samples.

Admin if you push to front page, I'll greatly appreciate as I need as many suggestions as possible
Re: What Other Business Can I Do With A Space Left In My Office? by kenniefawole(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2020
obisage:

Good morning good people of NL.
please I need your advice on this.

I expanded my photo studio by renting a whole floor of a building. I've demarcated the spaces I need for this studio, but still have the huge space left and just lying idle.

even though I don't have cash at hand, but if I see a good reliable business that can flourish there, I have the privilege of having access to loan up to the tune of one million Naira.

I've thought about boutique, but the place being upstairs, there's no where I'll be putting samples.

Admin if you push to front page, I'll greatly appreciate as I need as many suggestions as possible
Make a standard video advert for your company for just a token price
For more enquires
Re: What Other Business Can I Do With A Space Left In My Office? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2020
Photo studio?

That business has no future in an AI Era.

And to lease an entire building for it and still hoping to secure a loan for an appendix means you were designed at night. You are blind to the future

I recommend a make up studio though or snacks bar
Re: What Other Business Can I Do With A Space Left In My Office? by obisage(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2020
Vortex369:
Photo studio?

That business has no future in an AI Era.

And to lease an entire building for it and still hoping to secure a loan for an appendix means you were designed at night. You are blind to the future

I recommend a make up studio though or snacks bar
Madam you're too myopic to advise me... I've being into photography for ten years and have secured a good future for myself through same business.

you think everyone is like you that uses your kpalasa Tecno so called AI phone to take pictures? some people still prefer quality studio pictures?

see where you poor mentality stopped, nah snacks and make-up studio I go rent a whole building for abi?

please I need some real productive advice and not some backward ones filled with vulgar

(1) (Reply)

***' / Oil Crashes To Fresh 18-year Low As Demand Suffers Unprecedented Drop / Taskforce Destroy Market Women Goods (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.