Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea (1555 Views)

Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil / Lipton Tea Bags, Black Tea (box Of 104) / How To Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome(ibs) With Black Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by jiggaz(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
I didn't know that black tea is beneficial to health. I was introduced to it last year. I was taking it mostly in the evenings but i didn't really notice its benefits like that.

Just last month,I started taking it by 7am in the morning before leaving the house... And i now saw its abundant health benefits... I eat a very little meal in the morning,then i will take the black tea and leave... When i come back in the evening, i will drink another cup. These are the things I noticed in my body .....

1. The constant headache i normally feel in the afternoon stopped completely.

2. My stress level decreased.

3. I stopped having inflammation in my body.

4. I started having this happy feeling inside me cos i believe it is boosting my immune system.

I use Top Tea...

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by Mariangeles(f): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
jiggaz:
I didn't know that black tea is beneficial to health. I was introduced to it last year. I was taking it mostly in the evenings but i didn't really notice its benefits like that.

Just last month,I started taking it by 7am in the morning before leaving the house... And i now saw its abundant health benefits... I eat a very little meal in the morning,then i will take the black tea and leave... When i come back in the evening, i will drink another cup. These are the things I noticed in my body .....

1. The constant headache i normally feel in the afternoon stopped completely.

2. My stress level decreased.

3. I stopped having inflammation in my body.

4. I started having this happy feeling inside me cos i believe it is boosting my immune system.

I use Top Tea...

Go easy on it because too much caffeine is bad for your health.
Moderation is key.

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by Ekemeze: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by chatinent: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Advert?
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by jiggaz(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

Go easy on it because too much caffeine is bad for your health.
Moderation is key.
I take only 2 cups a day and it's moderate... Medical doctors said that it's when you start taking over 5 cups a day that its bad... The caffeine in black tea is low unlike coffee.
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by jiggaz(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
chatinent:
Advert?
Not at all...
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by gozzlin: 12:33am On Mar 07, 2020
I'd rather take green tea, more beneficial.
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by jiggaz(m): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2020
gozzlin:
I'd rather take green tea, more beneficial.
They're the same... Contains the same amount of antioxidants..

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by jiggaz(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gbam
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by CodeTemplar: 2:23am On Apr 01, 2020
There is no specific cure or superfood that can be consumed in crazy amount to boost your covid-19 chances.

Normal food that boost immune like ginger, garlic, citrus, pepper, fruits, nuts etc are good but taking them in high quantity isn't of any quick help. just go slow. Garri has seen a near 100% price hike because of greed. When I observe well, all the garri production stages from planting of cassava to frying of the garri haven't been affected in any special way by Covid-19 but we are our own problem with our excesses and greed.

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by jiggaz(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
There is no specific cure or superfood that can be consumed in crazy amount to boost your covid-19 chances.

Normal food that boost immune like ginger, garlic, citrus, pepper, fruits, nuts etc are good but taking them in high quantity isn't of any quick help. just go slow. Garri has seen a near 100% price hike because of greed. When I observe well, all the garri production stages from planting of cassava to frying of the garri haven't been affected in any special way by Covid-19 but we are our own problem with our excesses and greed.
Nawa oo... Did i say i was taking black tea because of Covid-19 Please read my post again... I started taking it since last year.
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by finalboss(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2020
jiggaz:
Nawa oo... Did i say i was taking black tea because of Covid-19 Please read my post again... I started taking it since last year.
Don't mind him. Two cups in the morning is fine for me. Continue reading my newspaper grin
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by saintvc(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2020
from Lipton to cocaine
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by Mariangeles(f): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
saintvc:
from Lipton to cocaine

They're not comparable.
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by jiggaz(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
finalboss:

Don't mind him. Two cups in the morning is fine for me. Continue reading my newspaper grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Black Tea by janes13: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Tea has many benefits. We should follow British people's example, haha! Coffee was my best friend not so long ago. I couldn't get through my day without it and when I was about to sleep, I had to take pills because I was so energized from the 3 coffees a day I used to drink. It was slowly destroying me, I ended up having panic attacks because of it, it was literally an addiction. I went to the doctor and he recommended me black tea. It was all-natural and a good replacement for coffee. Also, it would allow me to sleep at night. Oh and helps weight loss too, haha! It's been 6 months since I order tea online NZ, I would never go back to coffee, to be honest smiley Tea in general has so many benefits, but black tea is the best. The coffee I was drinking didn't even have half of the benefits tea has!

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus With Healthgarde Int'l Organic Herbs Supplements / How Many Times Does A Person Dream At Night / Yoga In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.