Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] (3083 Views)

People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] by Maruchi203(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nigerian striker, Odion Ighalo, has revealed how he was abandoned by his girlfriend when he had nothing.
The player, now plying his trade in the Chinese Super League, took to Instagram to write about what he encountered on the path of love while striving hard to succeed.
Ighalo, already married with 3 children, revealed that his high school girlfriend left him because he had nothing to offer.
The former Watford finisher started his football career from Ajegunle, Lagos.Posting a picture of himself 11 years ago, he said, “From Ajegunle to the world, I serve a living God, this is me 11 years ago. Those earrings are not earrings; I could not even afford to buy earrings that are tape, plaster.

“I am a testimony, I knew with God everything is possible, I was just holding
read complete news below

https://www.donnishmedia.com/2020/03/my-girlfriend-left-me-because-i-had.html

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] by Abfinest007(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
every successful man has a story

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] by dawnomike(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
He has really come a long way in 11 years!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] by Eagleboney(m): 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Love the way this guy is proud of his faith and attributes his successes to God,
not all these small boys with no achievement that belong to one cult or the other

KEEP it up BRO

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ah confirm ein swag

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] by Omenaukor(m): 6:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Make money even the shape of ur head will change.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] by jeremiahbdrc(m): 6:02am On Mar 07, 2020
GOD and GOD is d secret
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] by Rockyrascal(m): 6:39am On Mar 07, 2020
Truth is nobody wants to associate with failure. Am not supporting the lady's action but if you have nothing atleast be purposeful in life.
Ighalo did a proper comeback.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] by DavidEsq(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2020
Omenaukor:
Make money even the shape of ur head will change.
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] by Capalot: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2020
DavidEsq:
grin grin
u get am
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] by ContractKiller: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [PHOTO] by Passionate888: 8:25am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Maruchi203:
Nigerian striker, Odion Ighalo, has revealed how he was abandoned by his girlfriend when he had nothing.
The player, now plying his trade in the Chinese Super League, took to Instagram to write about what he encountered on the path of love while striving hard to succeed.
Ighalo, already married with 3 children, revealed that his high school girlfriend left him because he had nothing to offer.
The former Watford finisher started his football career from Ajegunle, Lagos.Posting a picture of himself 11 years ago, he said, “From Ajegunle to the world, I serve a living God, this is me 11 years ago. Those earrings are not earrings; I could not even afford to buy earrings that are tape, plaster.

“I am a testimony, I knew with God everything is possible, I was just holding
read complete news below

https://www.donnishmedia.com/2020/03/my-girlfriend-left-me-because-i-had.html
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Carling (milk ) Cup 2007/2008 / Intimidating! See What Lionel Messi Was Pictured Doing With His Wife In Public / PICS:Uyo Stadium To Host Nigeria Vs South Africa 2015 Afcon Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.