Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Please I Need A Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Business Plan (817 Views)

Business Plan Template For A Startup Businesses In Nigeria / A Business Plan On Establishment Of A Photo Studio / Get Free Bankable Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Business Plan by Mekzmoney(m): 8:16am On Mar 07, 2020
Please I'm about starting a cleaning business without funds, post construction, offices and industrial cleaning. I've registered the name but yet to develop a flyer and a logo though.

But the problem now is that a good Samaritan wants to fund my business but he's asking for a presentation then he would make decisions thereon. I believe what I should present to him is a business plan which I don't have because I'm still new in this.

Please anyone with cleaning business idea can help with any business plan so that I can work on mine. Also a proposal too can help please.

I really appreciate any help you can provide please. Thank you.
Re: Please I Need A Business Plan by Livingseed47: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2020
Let me undertake your business plan writing.

I have a four man team that consist of a project plan writer and a graphics designer. Collectively, we can develop your business plan, proposal and graphics

Hire me for this project and get quality service at pocketfriendly price
Re: Please I Need A Business Plan by Mekzmoney(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Livingseed47:
Let me undertake your business plan writing.

I have a four man team that consist of a project plan writer and a graphics designer. Collectively, we can develop your business plan, proposal and graphics

Hire me for this project and get quality service at pocketfriendly price
I made it clear earlier that there's no fund yet sir. So what I need is a plan to present to a friend for him to fund my business.
Re: Please I Need A Business Plan by yomi007k(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2020
Business plan is just oyinbo way of penning down your ideas.

What's your cleaning idea?
What equipment will you use? Cost?
How many people will work with you? Cost?
Which location will you stay? Cost ?
How much will you charge clients?

I think you should simply walk into a cleaning office and see what it looks like, possibly get their flier too.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Business Plan by Horpeyemi3(f): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2020
please include me in your business plan.
Incase you need someone to work for you. help a sister. WhatsApp no: 07030708170

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Business Plan by Mekzmoney(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
yomi007k:
Business plan is just oyinbo way of penning down your ideas.

What's your cleaning idea?
What equipment will you use? Cost?
How many people will work with you? Cost?
Which location will you stay? Cost ?
How much will you charge clients?

I think you should simply walk into a cleaning office and see what it looks like, possibly get their flier too.
You are correct. You've said it all. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need A Business Plan by darexkey(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Mekzmoney:
Please I'm about starting a cleaning business without funds, post construction, offices and industrial cleaning. I've registered the name but yet to develop a flyer and a logo though.

But the problem now is that a good Samaritan wants to fund my business but he's asking for a presentation then he would make decisions thereon. I believe what I should present to him is a business plan which I don't have because I'm still new in this.

Please anyone with cleaning business idea can help with any business plan so that I can work on mine. Also a proposal too can help please.

I really appreciate any help you can provide please. Thank you.
chat me on WhatsApp 07039359066

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: No Charges on $10 below Transaction On Kenya Safaricom Mpesa / Wears For Male And Female / Bring Your Bitcoin, Ethereum,Litecoin, USD Coin For Instant Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.