Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Cakes That Makes More Birthdays Want To Happen - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cakes That Makes More Birthdays Want To Happen (552 Views)

10 Realistic Cakes That You Won’t Want to Eat / Colorful Cakes That Look Fuzzy Shag Rugs You’d Regret Stepping On / Hilarious Photos Of Cakes That Probably Taste Better Than They Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cakes That Makes More Birthdays Want To Happen by Toojax: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2020
https://khemmieskitchen584833697./2020/03/07/cakes-that-makes-you-want-more-birthdays/

Today,I’m gonna be telling you about some Cakes that will make you want to have at least 3 birthdays every year.

So you know that moment when the next day is your birthday and all that’s all you can think of and how is gonna be. But for some reason, the day’s is slow and it’s like your birthday is isn’t coming. Yeah, i feel your pain.

And when the day finally comes, I mean ,u were just overjoyed immediately you got up from bed. You freshened up and all of a sudden,the day just got really fast.

Then the next thing you know, BOOM!!! it’s past noon.

Then things like gifts, surprise parties and delicious meals start coming your way, almost like u were the king A..N..D then it’s all gone and the day is virtually almost over.

But what actually really gets us is that good-looking flavored fluffy CAKE!

When you see cakes of different flavors, colour,sizes and magnitude and you begin to tell yourself “I can’t believe all this is gonna be gone by the end of the day“.

https://khemmieskitchen584833697./2020/03/07/cakes-that-makes-you-want-more-birthdays/

Re: Cakes That Makes More Birthdays Want To Happen by bigiyaro(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2020
this cake resemble dustbin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CHECK OUT OUR HIGH QUALITY,CLEAN, STONE FREE RICE. / Why Igbos Patterns Of Food And Soups Accepted In Nigeria And Worldwide. / Usual 5 Camels Killed On Ileya At Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.