Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri (37944 Views)

SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo) / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC / Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Tylerbreeze(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nawa oh, Everyday one bad news to another, how can u sex a 2 year old , are you normal at all... Abeg that man should be lynched embarassed angry
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by fk002: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
If it happened in the North the children of hate will not let us hear word.

Let him rot in jail
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Sijo01(f): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

You can't always trust her words. A number of things can be done to break the hymen,
Women can frame men too. Just saying

What number of thing will leave traces of semen and tissue paper in the virginal? Birds of same feather!

2 Likes

Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by mordred44: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hymen of 2yrs old girl was broken by one Mr Ikenna Unegbu
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Godpikin4real(f): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
What? So, who's now safe? Just couldn't control the tears running down my cheeks.
I keep on wondering what the attraction is.
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Bizzysmitty(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wonders shall never end
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Nickymezor(f): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Really an odd world we live in

1 Like

Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by agwom(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
cry cry
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by biomedics(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sad �
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by MotiveU(f): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
I don't believe this....
Everybody is condemned the man.
To have done.
Where are the evidence?

5 Likes

Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by otokx(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wickedness
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Damzybankz: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
the fact is that, death is the only solution to such stupidity.
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Jimmyubah2: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
Put the hediot in jail let those gays feast on his asshole.
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
feed him to d Dog pls

we procure on china website 1688.com

we buy Amazon, itunes, playstore, walmat and co @Good Rate (20-30 min deal)

https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/bit-coin-exchange-and-importation/

Our Rates: Ebay order @ 340 Naira/ $

Chinese yuan 57Naira/ yuan 5% procurement fee

USA shipping rate: Phones - 5550 Naira China shipping rate: $6 (INCLUDING CUSTOM CLEARANCE)

email: aayanpoju@gmail.com

whatsapp: https:///2347081997275
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by iPresh4s(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Passionate888:
Uchenna Unegbu
na wa to you o.. Anyway, Igbo Amaka

Please how do I unread this post?
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by IDFWU(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
cry embarassed

Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Galadimabawa: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
“When I asked her what happened, she mentioned that Uncle Police (the suspect) removed her pant, and put his stick (penis) inside her bumbum.

Just asking oooo, can a two year old child speak like that?

3 Likes

Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by sirabu: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
NA WAOOO

CHECK WELL THIS MAN IS FROM ONE NIGERIAN TRIBE I KNOW TOO WELL grin grin

Na dem the piglets tribe, after agreeing to one man wife policy, they will be raping young children around, just to satisfy their konji. Following a foreign religion will only lead blackman to grave.
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by millionboi2: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
sinaj:
Fucking ritualist!

He should be lynched angry

I dont even know why victims waste money and time in suing vultures sad
datz y I don't jealous ppl position.
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Aboguede(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
His village people finally got him grin

Paid allegation
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by DexterousOne(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Jazz renewal can throw you anywhere i mean anyfvcking where

True sha

Even tho j dont believe much in these things
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by AjegunIe: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Adgideon:
They granted him bail, just like that may God punish you, and by God's divine jugdement he will never know any good thing, his generations, will also be a partaker, of the punishment
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by quiteboy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
That's if the police will work on the sex offenders nor check the list at all.
RentedReality:
The Nigerian Police now have a Sex Offenders Register that was delivered in partnership with British Council and some other well meaning NGOs

I'd suggest as a matter of national emergency to have this Register available in a controlled manner so companies, schools, churches etc. can run background checks so they know who they are hiring. Imagine hiring a driver to carry your kids to school and never knowing he had a rape case a year before.

Offenders on that list would be given 5 year probationary terms before their name can be taken off. And this should only be applied in certain low level nd mild cases like groping or unsolicited non-physical advances

Add a good sensitisation campaign by the Nigeria Police to this, and I can bet the profit of my small career coaching business, that incidences of rape will decrease by 25% in the next 1.3 years
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by bigtt76(f): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
This country sef.... I taya! Look at a whole director of NIMC instead of helping to issue more NINs he's busy putting his 'stick' inside girls and perhaps women's bumbum angry

Maniagist1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nimc-director-arraigned-for-defiling-two-year-old-girl-in-imo/
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Aboguede(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Galadimabawa:
“When I asked her what happened, she mentioned that Uncle Police (the suspect) removed her pant, and put his stick (penis) inside her bumbum.

Just asking oooo, can a two year old child speak like that?

Don't mind the ashawos and feminists roaming about like unburied ghosts

2 Likes

Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Originalsly: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hmmm..... not swallowing as reported. He cannot have sex with a two year old .... cum... and she is not blacked out and bloodied. Let alone for the mother to take her to the hospital the next day. Just doesn't add up for me.

4 Likes

Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by ityP(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
I will personally kill any man who lays his filthy hands on my child. Bleep the law! I will take laws into my own hands
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by bigtt76(f): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
If you don't believe a 2 year old, is it an 18 year old or older you will believe when they cry out after being raped?

senatorude2:
How can 2 year old baby narrate what happened to her.

1 Like

Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by NawtyC001(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
Let's hear the man's version of the story...
Are we mad!
Just reason it if it's possible...
Not 5 or 6 years oo.
2year old baby.when did they stop breastfeeding the baby?
Mtcheww!
Just reason am oo

1 Like

Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Ferdinandu(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
RentedReality:
The Nigerian Police now have a Sex Offenders Register that was delivered in partnership with British Council and some other well meaning NGOs

I'd suggest as a matter of national emergency to have this Register available in a controlled manner so companies, schools, churches etc. can run background checks so they know who they are hiring. Imagine hiring a driver to carry your kids to school and never knowing he had a rape case a year before.

Offenders on that list would be given 5 year probationary terms before their name can be taken off. And this should only be applied in certain low level nd mild cases like groping or unsolicited non-physical advances

Add a good sensitisation campaign by the Nigeria Police to this, and I can bet the profit of my small career coaching business, that incidences of rape will decrease by 25% in the next 1.3 years
Which one be 5 years probation. Their name should be there for life. That sickness is incurable
Re: Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri by Goddys(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
My gf of 24 years can't handle my D during s*x and always cry out of pain. How then can a 2 year old take a D of an full grown man and not pass out?

Why are people so irrational, subjective and emotional when assessing issue like this?

I repeat no 2 year old girl can take an erected D and be able to stand up for days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) / Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.