Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

House Of Scandals II (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / House Of Scandals II (18+) (27964 Views)

House Of Scandals (the Complete Story) / The Lover Next Door II / House Of Scandals (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by BigBasher: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Good one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Saturn101: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2020
I didn’t hear anything from Madam Helen until two days later. It was noon and I was busy in my office with some financial records when her call came in.

“Ah madam, good day. How’s everything?”

“So, if I didn’t call you, you won’t ever call me?”

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I’ve been so busy in the office lately.”

“So busy you cannot even spare a minute to give me a call?’

“Once again, my apologies for not calling you, especially, regarding that young man. How’s he now?”

“He’s fine. He has been discharged and he’s doing fine.”

“We thank God he’s okay.”

“Yes. So, can you make it to my place this evening, or are you too busy?”

My heart beat fast. Could be too busy not to oblige her a visit?

“I will be there,” I said, a little bit hastily.

“Alright, see you, dear.”

She cut the line. I would definitely see Madam Helen. I continued with my work until I decided to close, which was past the official closing time.

From work, I drove straight to the madam’s house. As usual, Zaynab welcome me to the house.

“Madam said you should come up,” she informed as soon as I stepped inside the sitting-room.
I grunted, nodded and went to the staircase.

As I rapped gently on the door to madam’s bedroom, I grimly remembered the last encounter I had in the house. I hoped nobody would swoon or faint to circumvent the accomplishment of my lustful mission to the house.

“Come in,” she said from inside.

I turned the door knob and stepped inside her room. She was in all-white lingerie as she curled up on the bed, obviously awaiting my arrival.

I must confess that Madam Helen looked beautiful and bewitching as I briefly stared at her body. She had the shape and the look to set a man’s mind on fire.

“Hello, madam.”

“Hi, sweetie.”

That meant she was very much in a romantic mood. What she called me made my heart to beat faster.

By her bedside was a stool. On it was a tray that had a bottle of wine and two glass cups. One of the cups was already half-filled. It was indeed a romantic setting.

“Come and join me,” she said with a smile. Of course, I would join her.

That was why I was there in the first place. I removed my clothes, leaving only the boxer. I then sat on the bed and poured wine inside the second cup.

“So, how was today?” she asked, raising her head to rest on a pillow against the wooden wall of the bed.

“The day went fine and smooth. How was yours?”

“Fine.”

She moved her body closer. With the glass cup in my right hand, I took some sips of the wine while my left hand tentatively cuddled madam’s midsection.

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by SolaRaphael: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Fascinating story.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by BigBasher: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by UltimateSpice: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Ann2012(f): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Well done OP
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Saturn101: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2020
More......
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2020
By her bedside was a stool. On it was a tray that had a bottle of wine and two glass cups. One of the cups was already half-filled. It was indeed a romantic setting.

“Come and join me,” she said with a smile. Of course, I would join her. That was why I was there in the first place.

I removed my clothes, leaving only the boxer. I then sat on the bed and poured wine inside the second cup.

“So, how was today?” she asked, raising her head to rest on a pillow against the wooden wall of the bed.

“The day went fine and smooth. How was yours?”

“Fine.”

She moved her body closer. With the glass cup in my right hand, I took some sips of the wine while my left hand tentatively cuddled madam’s midsection.

She purred and closed her eyes. I would have to fulfil my purpose of coming sooner than I thought.

“How do I look?” she asked. It was a teasing question but I was prepared to give a definitive answer.

“You look like the most attractive woman on earth,” I answered.

“Don’t flatter me,” she cooed.

“Why should I? I’ve just stated an obvious fact. This woman I’m touching right now is the most attractive and most beautiful woman on earth. I’m the luckiest guy to hold her the way.”

She was pleased with my effusions.

“Are you sure about what you just said?”

My hand moved up to her bust. I touched her right boob and squeezed gently. “If the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, then I’m very, very sure.”

Her eyes were still closed as she seemed to be determining the veracity of what I had said.

“You will have to prove it.”

I smiled broadly. What would be difficult in that? Would I not be glad to do just that? My hand caressed the boob more and the fingers teased the big nipple.

“I’ll be very delighted to prove my point,” I replied.

“I’m ready to start right now.”

She remained silent. I saw that as a consent to go ahead. My fingers moved to the other boob. Even inside the bra she was wearing, they looked so fascinating.

I would have to UnCloth her. The lingerie had to make way for the real flesh.

“So, I’ll start right now to prove what I said.” I removed the sexy top she wore and unhooked her bra.

The breasts looked like well-rounded brownish water melons that were waiting to be licked and sucked. I went on to remove the other wears including the white pantie.

I would have to start working on her gorgeous boobs. My hands fondled them briefly before my mouth went on the nipples. I could feel them responding warmly to my stimulating teasing and sucking.

For a fleeting moment, my mind compared her boobs with Kween’s own. Yes, the latter’s were firmer and more enticing, but madam’s own were very enticing too.

They looked big and supple. The nipples filled my mouth and – misplaced or not - there was a feeling of fulfilment as I sucked at those voluptuous boobs.

You can download full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nice.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by tonysunkan: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Ann2012(f): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2020
For a fleeting moment, my mind compared her boobs with Kween’s own. Yes, the latter’s were firmer and more enticing, but madam’s own were very enticing too. They looked big and supple.

The nipples filled my mouth and – misplaced or not - there was a feeling of fulfilment as I sucked at those voluptuous boobs.

She spread her legs and pointed at her vagina.

“You will have to kiss this.”

I knew she meant I would do more than kissing her cunt. But it was all well. I was there to satisfy her sexual fantasies. I left the boobs for the moment to concentrate on her pussy.

It was already wet and teasing that part was like kissing wet lips. In response, she moaned and purred. While the mouth worked on that part, my right hand moved up to her boobs and teased them.

My fingers would not be left out of the action of teasing her clitoris, so I withdrew from the boobs to work on the vagina vulva and the related parts.

I knew how to do the stroking such that her mind would be blown away. I did just that.

She closed her eyes all the while. Several seconds later, her thighs tightened against my hand. Her body tensed and stiffened.

She let out a short outburst of ecstasy and I knew she had achieved the first orgasm. Good for her, but not for me. I briefly left the vagina and put my mouth on the right nipple.

I teased it for several seconds. Now, I would have to satisfy my prick which had been left out of action.

I spread her legs wide apart once more. I felt there would be no need for any lubricant as the destination of the prick was already dripping.

Gingerly, I mounted her and pushed the expectant cork inside her. Using the left elbow as a support on the bed, I gripped her right thigh and held it up a bit for me to have the deepest penetration.

That was what a woman like her needed. She gave a soft moan as I did so.

I started my gentle thrusting in earnest. She needed not to tell me that she was enjoying the action. The way she gripped me in return all spoke volume.

I was almost choked by her grip, so I released my grip on her thigh. As if on cue, she slackened her grip too. I resumed my thrusting and when on and on.

“You can tell me when you’ve had enough,” I muttered.

My breaths were short and I already felt I was climbing Mountain Everest. She did answer with any spoken words. Her response was that she tightened her grip again.

Her voluptuous breasts were against my chest and I could feel her heart beat the way she would be feeling mine.

I could go on and on. I had the virility to do so, but I felt even a round of boxing had timing. It was already time out. I increased the tempo of my thrusting and closed my eyes.

Somehow, the image of Kween came to my mind. No, I didn’t imagine that she burst into the room and caught me sleeping with the madam. Rather, I imagined that she was the one I was seriously ‘banging.’

You can download full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Zamar: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by LoveToRead: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by CasNova(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cool story.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by CasNova(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Her voluptuous breasts were against my chest and I could feel her heart beat the way she would be feeling mine.

I could go on and on. I had the virility to do so, but I felt even a round of boxing had timing. It was already time out. I increased the tempo of my thrusting and closed my eyes. Somehow, the image of Kween came to my mind.

No, I didn’t imagine that she burst into the room and caught me sleeping with the madam. Rather, I imagined that she was the one I was seriously ‘banging.’

“Oh, my Queen,” I muttered.

There was no way Madam Helen would know that she was not the one I was referring to, so she moaned in delight. Now, I was coming. My muscles tensed up and wave of heat moved all through my veins.

Well, I would not be carried away by the situation. Just before the hot shots of semen came out, I quickly removed my manhood from the hole where it was encased.

I released her thigh but still gripped her back as the semen spilled on her thighs. Few seconds later, I rolled over to her side and released her body from my grip. It was an end to an exhilarating race.

I lay on my back as I got my breath back. She held my right hand, the way a lover would hold a partner that had done a very good job.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

“Yeah. What about you?”

Oh, sure I was okay. I grinned, nodded and squeezed her hand.

She sighed. “I have a confession to make.”

I was instantly curious. What confession could she have? “What’s that?”

“Among all the men I’ve ever had affairs with, you’re the one that has given me the ultimate pleasure.”

Really? I smiled at her. Now, that was complimentary, wasn’t it?

“I appreciate you too, madam.”

“I mean it, Richard. You handle me the way a loving man should handle a lovely woman.”

So, Madam Helen could be artistic with words like this? I smiled again. “It’s a pleasure for me to do all I’ve done.”

From the bedside table, she brought a roll of toiletries, used some to clean the mess I made on her thighs and threw the roll at me.

I used some to clean up the semen that was still coming out.

“Now, let me see what the house girl has cooked.”

She got up from the bed, wore her lingerie, went to the wardrobe to wear a bathrobe on top and left the bedroom. I wore my boxer. I knew there would be at least a second part before I left, but the interim lull was welcome.

While waiting for her return, I lay on the bed in relaxing mood. It took almost fifteen minutes before she returned.

“Zaynab will soon bring the food,” she said. She switched on the television in the room and sat on the two-seater sofa. I got up from the bed and came to sit by her side.

She put the station on CNN. I watched the screen absent-mindedly. Another ten minutes and there were knocks on the door.

“Come in,” madam called out.

The door opened and Zaynab came in with a large tray of food. She set the tray on a stool before the sofa.

“Thank you,” madam told her.

“Yes, ma.”

Zaynab left the room and madam opened the first plate which contained wheat meal. There was ‘egusi’ soup and cow meat to go with it. It looked like food for four people. I took as much as I could and really enjoyed the meal.

After the meal, we took carbonated drinks.

“This is better for you than the wine,” madam offered.

Whatever she meant by that, I dissented not. I soon picked up my phone to check the time. It was already few minutes to seven p.m.

“You’re not thinking of going now, are you?”

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by BigBasher: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Nice story.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Interesting
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2020
More.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Zaynab left the room and madam opened the first plate which contained wheat meal. There was ‘egusi’ soup and cow meat to go with it. It looked like food for four people. I took as much as I could and really enjoyed the meal.

After the meal, we took carbonated drinks.

“This is better for you than the wine,” madam offered.

Whatever she meant by that, I dissented not. I soon picked up my phone to check the time. It was already few minutes to seven p.m.

“You’re not thinking of going now, are you?”

I grinned. “I can still spare another hour or so.”

She shook her head. “An hour or two is not enough. Richard, I want you to stay here with me tonight.”

I was surprised by that. Stay with her overnight? So, what would I tell Kween? What ...?

“I need your proof that I really mean something to you, so stay here with me,” she interrupted my thought.

“Early tomorrow morning, after your bath, you can go home to change clothes and from there to your office.”

My heart raced. Okay, so she wanted a proof. I would give her one. I suddenly shrugged. “Okay, madam.”

KWEEN

I wanted to surprise Richard about my culinary skill, so I decided to prepare something very delicious tonight. I had already bought all the ingredients I needed, so making the snail-grilled egusi soup with some bitter leaf was not difficult.

I also added smoked fish. This was in addition to the beef stew I prepared. I remembered he said he like pounded yam.

In the absence of a mortal and a pestle, the yam grinder would do the pounding. After spending a couple of hours in the kitchen, I completed the task and put the meal in a food warmer.

It was already few minutes after seven. He ought to have come by now, except he went to the club.

I felt there was a need to call him and intimate him of the fact that delicious food awaited him at home. I picked my phone and called his number.

He picked it after several rings.

“Hello, love,” I said. “Are you at the club?”

“No. How’re you?”

“I’m fine. See, don’t eat out o, and don’t bother to buy any take-away food. I’ve prepared something very delicious for you.”

“Oh, that’s mighty good of you, darling,” he replied.

“But, I’m afraid I may not come back home tonight.”

“What! What happened?”

“I … I’m with dad, trying to settle some knotty issues. We may not finish it on time, and I may be forced to sleep here tonight.”

“Oh.” I was deflated. “I hope there’s no trouble.”

You can download the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by daddio(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by Saturn101: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by ThrillPlus: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by kweensheba: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
“What! What happened?”

“I … I’m with dad, trying to settle some knotty issues. We may not finish it on time, and I may be forced to sleep here tonight.”

“Oh.” I was deflated. “I hope there’s no trouble.”

“Oh, no. Nothing for you to worry about. It’s just about some knotty family issues.”

“O-okay. See you tomorrow, then.”

“Yeah, goodnight. Have a lovely sleep.”

He disconnected the line. I was so disappointed. How could it be after I had gone through all the troubles of preparing the delicious meal that I got to know that he would not be coming home?

Why was that family meeting tonight of all nights?

Well, I could preserve the egusi soup in the freezer, but I doubted if I could do the same to the pounded yam. What a waste that was going to be! I ate the food to my satisfaction, but a lot still remained.

Finding it difficult to throw the remaining one away, I put it in the freezer. Whether it would still be palatable or not was another matter.

Few minutes past nine, the door of my flat chimed. It was Omon at the door.

“Hello, Omon, baby, how do you do?”

“I’m fine. Mum is on night duty, so I thought of coming around to keep you company for a while.”

“Oh, how sweet of you. I was already dreading the night ahead. Since Richard will not be coming, thank God you’re here to keep me company.”

It was indeed a relief for me. Omon stayed with me till almost midnight before she left for her mum’s apartment.

I was taking my bath the following morning when Richard came around. I had to put my bath towel around me to open the door of my sitting-room for him.

“Hello, love,” he greeted. “How’re you?”

“Oh, Sweetie. Good to see you.”

He gave me a short kiss and I felt I could perceive faint, feminine perfume on him.

“I’ve come to have a bath and change clothes. Sorry I could not make it back home yesterday.”
I nodded. The scent on him was a tell-tale, but I decided to overlook that for now.

You can get full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals_ii/31563
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: House Of Scandals II (18+) by BigBasher: 7:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Cool story.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruby's Search For Romance / Thousand Free Occult Books For Study / The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.